Getting Elena

Jo came and we stood outside the school.

"So, who's going in?" I asked

"Me. You're staying here and maybe... roll your thumbs. Me and Jo goes in" Damon said.

"Fine. Just promise me that you'll come back. If it takes too long time...I'll go in"

"No! Just stay here and we'll be back safe with Elena" Damon said.

They walked in through the door and I immediately felt bored

The time was going and I kept looking down at the time of my phone and I sighed.

"Fuck it" i said for myself and walked in.

I walked around the halls and then saw Damon

"Damon, where are Jo and where's Elena?" I ask

"Tara, I told you to wait outside!"

"Yeah, but guess what. It took too long time so I'm here".

I then heard I whistle so me and Damon looked behind us

Kai stood there and made a little wave at us with his smirk.

Damon ran to a corner where it stood a broom so he broke it in the middle and had it as his weapon

He threw it at Kai and it got through his stomach.

"Damon, no!" I said and looked at Kai

Out of nowhere another Kai stood beside the Kai and said "oh, that's gotta hurt. I am definitely getting the hang of this. Cloaking spells, illusions. You know, it's all the same wheelhouse"

The Kai who talked had his hands in the air towards the hurt Kai and the hurt Kai disappeared and became Elena.

Elena made a face at Damon and she grunts as she placed her hand at the lockers next to her.

"No" Damon said immediately regretting what he'd done

Kai held his hand out and twisted it which made Damon's head hurt and Damon was now also in pain. He held the hands on the head.

Damon and Elena falls to the ground at the same time and I just stood there not knowing what I'm supposed to do

I vampire ran towards Kai but he disappeared.

I sat down by Elena "Elena, I'm sorry... but this is gonna hurt" I said as I pulled out the stick

She grunts in pain and looked exhausted.

Damon later stands up and walked over to Elena and sat down on his knees

I stood up "I'm gonna go" I said.

Damon looked over the shoulder "okay"

I walked out and he started helping Elena with the last pieces of the tree.

I was like a bit away from the school and saw Klaus coming closer to me

He smiled as he held his hands behind the back and walked.

"Hello, love" he says  

"Hi, Klaus. So, you're everywhere?" I said smiling.

"Yes, everywhere you go. I'll be there"

"And I'll be there for you with open arms,...open legs...and an open mouth" i said walking closer.

He looked down at my lips and smiled

He kissed my lips and had his hands on my cheeks.

I bit my lip as I smiled and looked down

"I'll maybe gonna have to go back to New Orleans" he said as he took my hands and held them.

"What? Why would you go to New Orleans?" I asked upset

"It happens a lot of things there"

"And then you think. Oh, I want to go where a lot happens?"

"I understand that you may be upset but you can always come with me. I would love to take you somewhere else and show you the culture, music and...art" he says romantic.

I tilt my head at him "I can't leave. There's a lot happening here as well. Caroline's mom is hospitalized and has cancer. I can't just leave"

Klaus looks down and bit his lip in a normal way and later looks up at me "then we'll be separated".

"No, I won't let you just go...and leave. I don't understand what's so important in New Orleans. I on know that Marcel's there"

"There's a lot you don't understand. Like how bad I want you" he says flirty.