I killed my mom

"Please, just let me take you to you somewhere. A romantic place" Klaus smiled and tried to convince me.

"No, I'm not running away with you" I said and started to walk away

He followed me like some dog behind me "well, what has been happening today then? If it is so important to stay"

I looked over my shoulder and then forward "I was just at the school where Kai had kidnapped Elena and he's a witch that wants to kill his siblings"

Klaus walked beside me now and made a questioning face

"Oh, I just realized you two have something in common" i said jokingly.

Klaus rolled his eyes at me "my siblings are were annoying and if they have some sort of plan that goes against me. Then they have to go back to their coffins"

"Yeah, like there's no other option" I smiled

Klaus got quite and was just annoyed by talking about that.

"So, that witch Kai are very powerful. I've like been friends with him long ago and he seemed to be psychotic but it didn't really matter because then we could be psychotic together"

"Being psychotic is quite fun actually. Everyone runs as fast as they can and shiver just by hearing your name" Klaus said calmly like some psychopath.

"Yeah, it is but not forever"

"Well, I'm still known as the hybrid and Klaus which is my name but everyone fears me".

I looked at Klaus face and he looked down at me

"Well then, I'm going. I'll see you, love" he said and walked away as we had walked to the mystic grill.

I smiled at Klaus as he walks away and I got a message from Stefan that said

"Hey, come to the hospital. Something bad has happened".

I quickly made my way to the hospital and saw Damon in the hallway

"What's going on?" I asked making my way towards him.

"Just come in" he says and opened a door beside him

Me and Damon walked in and there Jo, Stefan, Elena and me and Damon now stood.

Jo sat pictures of someone named Colin that Caroline gave vampire even though he had cancer

"I had Duke send over Colin's medical records. Thai head scan is from this week" Jo said about the picture that was up.

She sat up another one as she said "this one...was taken right here in 10 minutes ago"

We all looked at it and we already knew it was bad.

"You see all that red?" Jo said pointing at it

"I'm no doctor, but that guy is screwed" Damon said.

"So, the blood didn't heal him, it sped up his cancer and killed him" Stefan said hopeless

"So now I have a stage ten cancer patient, which by the way, doesn't exist...who is beyond terminally ill and a vampire. All of his emotions are heightened and he can't die" Jo says.

"Hey, no offense but can someone tell me why I was called here to listen to the story of Colin the cancer vamp?"  Damon said

"Yeah, it's not like Caroline gave Liz the blood" I said.

"Caroline fed me blood last night" Liz said standing behind us

I looked at Liz and Caroline "perfect" i said quietly and ironically for myself.

"So the same thing is gonna happen to me" Liz said.

Me, Damon and Jo was later standing outside Liz's room where she laid and slept

"Medically speaking, this is our best option. If vampire blood is the issue, then a full transfusion of human blood...might stabilize her condition" Jo said.

Damon slowly turned his head to her
"please sound less confident, doc"

"Look, we are in uncharted territory here. This isn't just a medical problem, Damon, it's a magical one"

"Well, then you're uniquely qualified. Witch doctor at all" Damon smirked at her.

"Now you believe in my magic. Gee, thanks. Unfortunately, this goes beyond any witch I've ever heard of. But please, if you have a better plan....I'm all ears" she said to Damon

"No, that's what I thought. You don't have an successful plan. So let's try" Jo said.

I walked away and sat outside in the hall on a bench

Caroline came and walked to the coffee machine and started clicking on the buttons.

"Hey, is it going well?" I asked

"The coffee machine's broken. Seriously what kind of hospital is this? If you can't fix a coffee machine, then how stew you supposed to be able to fix people?" Caroline says frustrated.

I stood up and walked over to her "I'm sure it's more kinds of these machines somewhere else" i said

"No, I need from this one. I came to this one to get my coffee" she says angrily

"Caroline, is this even about the coffee machine? I don't think it is. I get it Caroline, and it's okay to be sad and not always strong" i said comforting her.

We later heard like a scream coming from one of the rooms

"That's Colin's room" care said and we both ran to in to it.

He stood there with a intravenous in the chest
"I can't die?" He said and pulled it out

Stefan later came into the room and stood by us.

Colin dropped it on the floor "why can't I de?" He asked madly.

"Hey, hey, calm down, calm down. It's okay. It's okay" Stefan said having his hands in the air as he walked closer

"It's not okay. I'm in agony. I can hear my tumors growing" Colin said looking down at his stomach.

"We'll try to help but just please stop hurting yourself" Caroline said

Colin vampire ran to her and grabbed her
"you wanna help me? Help me die" he begged.

Caroline looked scared at him and he later fell to the floor

Damon stood behind and held his heart in the hand.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Care asks loudly

"He made a wish, I granted it" Damon said still holding the heart.

Caroline scoffs and looked down at Colin's dead body

"The blood transfusion didn't work. So you didn't just kill him, blondie" Damon said harsh.

I looked at Caroline knowing that she'd probably lost it

Caroline looked really hurt and sad at Damon's face.

"That's enough, Damon" Stefan said

"No, it's fine. He's just saying what everyone else is thinking.... I killed my mom" Caroline said looking around at everyone and later walked out.