Bonnie's birthday

It was today Bonnie's birthday and we all had made a decision that we would celebrate Bonnie even if she couldn't be here.

Me and Stefan had just gotten drinks and made our way to Caroline

"We got the drinks" i said as me and Stefan held them in our hands.

Caroline kept staring at her teddy bear

"Is it just me or do her eyes follow you around the rom?" Caroline says staring at the teddy bear.

Me and Stefan looked at the bear

"It's definitely you" I said and put the drinks at the table.

"Hmm... yeah, it's definitely you" are said and walked away until Caroline started talking again

"I haven't seen Miss Cuddles in twelve years".

"Well, that's the bear Bonnie sent back from 1994. I guess she lost the original" Stefan said

"She didn't lose her. I took her" Caroline said and turned the bear away from her.

"You know, when Bonnie and I were little, we got in this huge fight. So to get back at her I bearnapped Miss Cuddles. I didn't want my mom to come hom and find out so I buried her...in the woods. I even left M&M's to mark the spot.... Where I left her, but something must have eaten them" Caroline told us her story.

I raised my eyebrows at her

"Well, I'm pretty sure that Bonnie is over it by now".

Caroline turned over her shoulder "Miss Cuddles isn't. She's out there, all alone.... Like Bonnie. You know what? I'm gonna go find her"

"Find her?" I said

"Yeah, it's Bonnie's birthday"

"Wait. Wait, hold on. You've been going through a lot lately. You think that maybe you're just a little confused about what you're upset about?"

"Yes it can be pretty common to be" I cut in and looked at Stefan.

"Yes, I am probably. My mom's dying, my best friend is stuck in an alternate universe and her, her bear is in a hole in the woods. There's only one of those things that I can do anything about"

"Right" Stefan said and followed her.

I sighed as I saw them walking out the door as I stood there "and now I'm alone... again" i said for myself.

I later heard Damon, Elena, Jeremy and Kai I'm the living room so I made my way there and just heard Kai doing some spell with his eyes closed.

I looked at them confused "what is going on?" I asked confused.

Damon turns his head to me "shhh" he said and looked kinda annoyed in a way.

Kai later got quiet as everyone fell to the floor and I looked at them confused. I ran to Damon and shakes his body but he wouldn't wake up.

None of them did, so I decided to just sit down and leaned against the wall as I waited for them to wake up now.

An hour later:
I sat there and had just sat in silence for an hour when Elena wakes up and inhales a loud breath as everyone else also starts waking up.

"Wait. Wait what happened? Why are we back here?" Elena asks confused.

"I have a more important question. Why were you even gone somewhere... in your minds or whatever?" I said looking at all of them.

"We were with Bonnie but we could only see her and she couldn't see us or hear us... but we're back for some reason. Kai why are we back?" Elena explained.

"I don't know. The spell must of required too much magic... I lost my connection" Kai says as everyone began standing up and the blood was running down his nose.

"Then reconnect" Damon says as he was frowning his eyebrows at Kai

"It's not that easy. You see this blood?" He said pointing at his face.
"I'm guessing that's not a good sign" he added as he wiped it away.

"Bonnie is going to kill herself" Elena said as her eyes began to water.

I quickly stood up "wait what? What are you talking about? Bonnie's gonna kill herself?" I said worried.

Damon looks back at me and tilts his head "technically" he said

I had a questioning look on my face
"what do you mean technically?"

"She's drinking the tequila that me and Bonnie said we would, the day that we would kill ourselves if we didn't get out of the prisoner world" he said

I looked sadder now and down at the floor as Jeremy later cut in "can she do that? Can she die in the prison world?"

"I couldn't. Of course... it was my own personal  salutary confinement and they didn't want me to end my sense early by killing myself" he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh I tried every myth in the book, I drove down the dc cause there is this museum that has an actual geatine" he chuckled
(I don't know how to spell it)

"We get it. For whoever's not lucky enough to be you... dead means dead" Jeremy said loudly.

"We have to stop her. We have to give her hopes, send her messages somehow.. eh" Elena says

I stood there behind them and just was so confused by all of this happening right now.

"How? She couldn't hear us" Jeremy says with that kinda angry look on his face.

"Messages are already there. In the atlas, I scribbled some notes for her not to see it" Damon said

"But how do we open the atlas if we can't touch anything?" Elena asked

Kai sits down in an armchair as he wiped the blood with his finger and later looked at it.

"We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo don't we? So we can make physical contact" Damon says and walked closer to Kai.