Good Luck

SANJANA KUMAR

'It's okay' I said to Vishal as he called me and apologized for his behavior.

'I am going back the day after tomorrow, so I was thinking we could go for a dinner tomorrow' He said.

'Tomorrow? I don't think so, tomorrow is Sam's birthday and he's taking us all out for a dinner' I replied.

'Oh no problem,I just wanted to meet you before I go' He said.

'Why don't you come along?' I asked.

'Okay I'll come' He agreed in an instant.

'Alright see you then' I said and disconnected the phone.

I laid on my bed.I was still wondering why did Virat come over? If he wanted to return me just a box he could have sent it through someone.But he came instead. Why was he like that? Wanting me to move on but when I did,it just needed one glimpse of him that brought everything back.I could have also returned him his stuff today itself but I didn't.What was I thinking?We had different lifes but still we were so similar.

*the following day*

I finished my work as soon as possible and left my office. I had a really busy day today and didn't get the time to buy a gift for Sam.I saw a showroom on my way back and decided to go there.

I went inside and it was a really high class store.

'How can I help you,mam?' A guy said smiling at me.

'I am finding a Shirt.Its my friend's birthday' I told him.

'Come mam this way' He said and I followed him.

We went upstairs.

'You will find what you're looking for here mam'He said and stood near the stairs.

I was looking through the stuff and collided with a girl.

'I'm sorry' I said.

'It's okay' she replied.

Her face was familiar.She had a shirt in her hand.

'Hey,Virat check this out' She said.

And Virat came.I just stood there beside them.

'It's lovely' He told her.

The girl was the model with which Virat had shot an advertisement. But what were they doing together? Were they shopping together?

'I've to go for a shoot I'll see you tomorrow' She said and kissed his cheek.

Wtf.

'Okay bye' He replied and they both hugged and she left.

Virat saw me.

'Hey there,what are you doing here?' He asked.

'Nothing just came here to buy something' I said.

He nodded.

'Who was that girl?' I asked.

'She's Sneha' He answered.

'Oh..what was she doing here with you?' I asked.

I dont know what was going on with me that time but I kept on talking.

'We were shopping' he said and smiled.

'Ahan,you are seeing her aren't you?' I asked.

'No I'm not and what if I am.How does it matter to you? Can't see me moving on with my life,huh' He taunted.