Such a kid.

'Virat' I said.

He didn't responded.

'Viraaat' I tried again.

And got no response.

'Viraaatt!' I shouted.

He looked up at me and said,' who Virat?'.

'You' I said.

'No.I'm not Virat.I'm Rocky'. He said.

'Rocky?' I asked.

'Yes,Rocky' he said without giving me any explanation about why I should call him by this name.But I knew it.It was his favorite movie series-Rocky.And he admires how Slyvester Stallone played the role of a boxer.

'Okay Rocky.now answer me why did you drink so much?' I asked.

'Because your friend told me too' he replied and started singing some random song.I stood beside him thinking what should I do.I thought maybe he should go from here as there were many people and if anybody will see him in this condition, it will be embarrassing for him.

'Come Virat,let's go for a walk' I said.

'Who Virat?' He asked.

'I mean..umm..Rocky' I said feeling so weird about that name.

'I don't feel like' He replied in that drowsy voice.

'Then what you feel like?' I asked.

'I feel like sitting here....with you' He said.

Well,it sounded good to sit with him under the stars but not at that moment.

'I have a better idea! There is a park on the other side of the road,we can go there and sit' I said.

'Okay' He nodded.

He stood up but he hardly walked properly.

'Everything is moving around me,wohoo!' He shouted.

He acted like a kid.We reached the park where all the cars were parked and he sat on one of the benches.It was chilling outside and I wore  a sleeveless gown.

'You also sit' He ordered.

I sat down.I was shivering.He removed his coat and said,' Wear this, you'll feel warm'.

'No,I'm okay' I said as I was worried about the fact that anyone could see him.

'Or I can hug you,this way we both won't feel cold' He said and smiled.

I took the coat and wore it.I was thinking about how to get him home.I was definately not letting him go back to his house like this.Maybe Sam could take Virat with him.But then it was his engagement and he was busy with his family.I called Rahul but he didn't answer my phone call.

'Where is Rahul?' I asked him.

'He's in Bombay' Virat said.

I kept on thinking about what should I do now,I cannot let him stay here alone.He was my responsibility, I thought.Irritated I was, not finding a way out Virat said,'Sanjana'.

'Huh?' I said.

'How many stars are there in the sky?' He asked.

I was so worried about him at that point and he asks me about the stars.Great.

'I have a science book at my home,I'll let you know later, okay' I said.

'I need that book now' he said.

'Now? Its close to 2' I said.

'I need it that's it' he said and folded his legs and lied on the bench.