I'll meet him

I went to my flat.I basically lived in Punjab but shifted to Delhi because of my job.The feeling of meeting Virat was not sinking in yet.The interview was to be telecasted at 6 in the evening.I called my friends,family and told them to watch it.After watching the whole interview on TV,I realised that I didn't took a picture with him nor his autograph.I don't even know when was the next time I am gonna meet him.

'Be more cool now in front of him,no picture,no autograph Idiot.' I said to myself.

I then went to sleep hoping that I'll meet him again and act normal.

Next morning,I reached my office and Sam came upto me.

'I have a good news' He said.

'What? How can you give a good news?' I asked.

'Shut up,forget it I won't tell you' He replied.

'Okay,don't' I said and started setling down my stuff.

'Ya okay even it is about Virat' He said.

'What? Virat? Say?' I said rushing towards him and leaving my stuff itself on the table.

'Pleaseeee tell me' I continued.

'There is a ranji match tomorrow and' He stopped.

'And?' I asked.

'And Virat is playing and you and me are going for its coverage' He said.

'Oh my god! Really? I mean seriously?' I said in total excitement.

It was an off season for the Indian team and the players played some Ranji matches.But covering it,that too when Virat will be playing was huge.Ranji matches last for four days,which means I'll be seeing him or maybe talking to him for the next four days.I was super-duper elevated.