All for you

VIRAT KOHLI

I woke up a bit late today as I was unable to sleep last night.I took a shower and then packed all my stuff.I was feeling fresh and nice.My thoughts were struck at Sanjana and how she calmed the storm in me last night.She was beautiful but not like those girls in the magazine.She was beautiful for the way she thought.She was beautiful for that sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved.She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile even when she was sad.No,she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks.She was beautiful,deep down to her soul.For that instant she was all coming to my mind.I liked her but what I thought of her was more than when somebody likes someone.Maybe it was more than liking.And then my phone rang,it was Rahul.

'Listen Virat it's very urgent just come to my room,now' He said.

I rushed towards his room.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'Umm...' He hesitated a bit.

'What?' I asked again.

'Actually I found this' He said showing me a CD.

'What's this?' I asked.

He played the CD and it showed me on it roaming around the streets,going to restaurants,and me talking to some mysterious girl.I had no clue why this all was on that CD.It was like a video suggesting me doing everything except playing cricket.

'What is all this Rahul,please clarify' I said.

He took out the CD and showed me the label on it and it had the label of 'Times Now'.

'I hope now you understand' He said.

'Where did you find it?' I asked hoping he would not take that one name.

'Sanjana's' He said.

'His friend,Sam met me and told me that their flight was delayed and I could tell her.So,I went to her room and she was not there but I found this on the table' He further added.

'No,she can't do this.It's a misunderstanding for sure' I said.I had full trust on her.

'I know it must be.We need to ask her' He said.

We went to her room and she was with Neha looking tensed.

'Sanjana' I said.

'Yes....Virat' She replied.

'I need to ask you something' I said.

'huh,go on' She said.

She looked worried but I hoped that she would say a 'No' to all what I say.

'Is this yours?' I asked showing her the CD.

'Yes' She said in a low tone.

'And the data in it,what about it?' I asked.

She moved her head here and there in anxiety.

'Who made that video?' I asked.

She kept quiet.I moved further and held her hand.

'Just tell me,Sanjana' I said hoping she would take any other name other than hers.

'Virat..' She said and stopped.

'I did this' She further said.

My eyes were wide open in disbelief.I could have believed anyone to do such a thing but not this woman.

'What?' I asked.

'Yes,I made it' She said.

'Look into my eyes and say' I said.