Thankyou

Today was a busy day for me as I had to make all the arrangements for the evening event.I went to the place and checked everything.I just got informed that the event had been delayed by an hour it will now be at 6.I came back to the hotel and struggled to find Virat as I had to inform him about the change.I saw Rahul and approached him.

'Hey' I said.

'Hy' he replied.

'Umm...where's Virat?' I asked.

'He's in his room' He told me.

'Okay,thanks' I said.

'Anything important?' He asked.

'No' I answered and he had a grin on his face.

I was going towards his room feeling all happy about this new found love.I hadn't disclosed this to anyone yet.I thought maybe I should make it sure by myself first.I reached his room and adjusted my hair for the hundredth time.The door was slightly open and I heard a guy's voice.I stood there trying hard to listen.

'Look,Virat it's upto you whether you want to waste your time on that stupid girl or focus here' The guy said.

The voice was not familiar to me.

'It's just an hour thing I made a commitment and now I've to go' Virat said.

I was confused about what they were talking about.

'Why are you not getting me? These people just want to make connections and nothing else' The guy literally shouted.

Which people,I thought.And my phone rang at that time.

They came and saw me.The guy with Virat was his some friend in England,I've seen his pictures with him.

'What are you doing here?' Virat asked all in surprise.

'Actually..I wanted to' I was to complete as the guy interrupted me.

'I'll tell you what she's doing here' He said.

'She is here so that she could get more close to you,these journalists live for publicity nothing else' He further added.

I was stunned looking at that totally horrible guy talking like this about me.

'Who are you to make judgements about me? You don't even know me' I said.

'I know people like you,I've met many and I know why you're being so nice to Virat.You are just using him to get higher in your job' He said.

I mean like,really? Why would I do that?

'Okay,guys cut it' Virat said.

'No,Virat the truth is right here in front of you.This girl is trying to use you for her own purpose,I don't even know to how many people she did this' He said.

'You know nothing Mr.' I said.

My eyes will filled by then,I've never heard somebody talking this much crap about me.Virat didn't say anything and I rushed from there to my room.

I sat on the couch and cried a lot.Not because some random guy insulted me but Virat didn't say a word in my favour.Maybe he thought the same about me.I never used him.It was Virat who agreed to do interviews when I told him.And it's my job but some asshole saying that 'I used Virat' was disgusting.I then heard a voice.

'Sanjana' It said.

I looked back and it was Virat.He came forward and I wiped away my tears.

He sat on the chair opposite to the couch.