Helping

SANJANA KUMAR

I was happy seeing Virat again.The way he answered every question with such ease was exceptional.I could just sit back and listen to his cricket talks all day.He was just perfect and when I looked at him,the world seemed a better place to me.I came back to my office and got a call from Neha.

'Hey,love' She said.

'Hy' I replied.

'Sam's parents are coming over to see me today' She said.

'Oh my god,that's amazing' I said.

'And you need to come at my place in just 10 minutes and help me get ready' She ordered.

'I would love to do that but you know some guys from The Indian Express are gonna come to take the pages of the interview' I told her.

'Oh,come on.There are so many people in your office,give it so someone,they'll hand over' She said.

'I don't think that's right' I said.

'I don't know anything,it's such an important day for me,I need you to be here' She said.

'Of course,I'll come' I said.

I was so happy for both of them.It was a big day and she needed me.I went to Chirag's room and his secretary,Roshni was there.

'Where's Chirag?' I asked her.

'I don't need to tell you' She said.

Roshni was a bitch basically.I didn't liked her.She liked Chirag and thought that he liked me.I had a crush on Chirag but just a crush nothing else.

'It's urgent,tell me' I said in a hurry.

'He's long gone home' She told me.

It was late and I had to leave.I saw no other option other than Roshni and handed over the pages to her.

'Look some guys are gonna come from the newspaper group,please give them these' I said hoping she would do as I said.

'Okay' She replied.

'Thank you' I said and rushed towards my home.

Neha was super excited and everything went quite well.Sam's parents loved her and decided to have engagement in some days.It's amazing how two people are just so much into each other sharing everything-pain,love,happiness,sorrow,ups and downs.Maybe that's what they term this feeling as love.

'I love you,Neha' Sam said to her.

'I love you too' Neha replied and they kissed.

'Okay,guys there is somebody else here too' I said disturbing them.

They laughed.

'I'm really happy that you two found your soulmates' I said.

'Thank you for always being there Sanjana' Sam said.

'Always' I replied.

'I hope you find your soulmate soon' Neha said to me.

'How will I know that he's the one,Neha?' I said with much curiosity.

'Its when they are annoying,they're hilarious,they make you yell,they drive you crazy,they're out of their minds but they're everything you want.When you look..' Neha was saying as I interrupted.

'When you really look at them,you stop seeing a perfect nose or straight teeth.You stop seeing the acne scar or the dimple in the cheek.Those things start to blur and suddenly you see them,the colors,the life inside a shell and beauty takes on a whole new meaning' I said whatever I felt at that time.