I'll faint.

VIRAT KOHLI

We reached Melbourne for the next match.Today's match was Sri Lanka vs Australia.It was a good start to the series for us.It was around 4 in the day and I decided to watch the match.I looked on for sometime and then saw a familiar face on the TV in the stands.It was Sanjana and her friends.She was hoping around like it was an India match.One thing was sure,she loved this sport the most.The TV quickly shifted back to the game and they didn't show her again.I then switched off the TV and went to Rahul's room.

'Don't we have some practise today?' I asked.

'No,we have some tomorrow morning' He answered.

'What's wrong?' He asked.

'Nothing' I said.

'No,your face tells a different story' He said.

'Nothinggggg' I said.

'Oh,I got it.You are still thinking about that Journo?' He teased me.

'Firstly,I'm not thinking about her and secondly Journo,like seriously?' I asked trying not to pay attention to what he was saying.

'Haha,you can't lie to me.I know you are' He said joking.

'Actually you are right,I do.I don't know why,but I do' I told him.

'Look little brother,it's good if you have something for someone but right now you need to focus on the right things,okay?' He said.

He always gave me the right advice and this time too he was right.

'Okay' I said and hugged him.

The following day we went to the stadium and practised.It was 12 and our practise got over.There were many people standing in the stadium waiting for us and some mediapersons too.I was signing some autographs and photographs and heard a voice,'Excuse me Sir'.

I looked and it was Sanjana.She was waving her hand at me and I went towards her.

'Can you give us two minutes,please?' She asked.

I nodded.Sam started the camera fastly and she was ready in an instant.She talked to me for a while.

'Thank you so much,Sir' She said with a wide smile.She looked really happy that day.

'You seem to very happy today?' I asked.

'Yes because I have got a promotion' She said literally jumping.

'Wow,that's great congratulations' I said.

'Thank you so much.You know my boss is not the easiest person to impress on this planet but I don't believe,I did it' She said all in one breath.

'And you play a very important role in that.Had it not been your amazing interviews,I would've never got this.Thank you' She added.

'Well in that case,I need a treat' I said.

'Treat?' She laughed.

'Yes,treat' I said.

'Okay,how about tonight at 8 in the hotel itself?' She asked.

'Cool' I said.

We then got back to the hotel.

It was 8 in the evening and I went to the dining of the hotel in casuals where Sanjana was already sitting looking gorgeous.

'Hy' I said.

Everytime I said a 'hy' there was a spark on her face.Wonder what goes inside her at that point.