No,not that bad.

VIRAT KOHLI

I got ready early and left for the stadium.We had a triangular series in Australia after some days and getting some match practise is pretty good.I reached the stadium and we had to bat first.The openers were batting quite well and I was sitting in the dug out.Suddenly a familiar face striked ,coming forward where we were sitting.It was Sanjana whom I gave interview the day before.She came with a guy holding a camera.

'Hey everyone.We are from Times Now and we would like to talk to some of you' She said.

The boy next to her asked one of our bowlers for his interview.She just stared at me continuously as if I was some alien.She then started talking to the bowler about his game,how he feels and etc.I was impressed at her cricket knowledge as it was immense for a girl but then she loved it because the way she spoke about it was tremendous.But she was not a fan of me? I played okay,didn't I? Meanwhile,our opener got out and it was my turn to go and bat.

I was batting and it was the drinks break,Sanjana was standing near the ropes just looking at me and watching me play.I got out early though in that innings.I sat down and after sometime went inside the dressing room.I heard a voice from behind,'Excuse me'.

It was Sanjana.

'Yes' I said.

'I am a huge fan....Sir' She said.

Sir? I controlled my laugh.

'Okay' I smiled.

'Actually..I wanted to say that I am like your biggest fan ever' She further said.

I just smiled onto that.She stood their for sometime.

'Is there anything else?' I asked.

She nodded her head and was going back and then turned.

'Actually yes.I wanted to tell you that I am a huge fan of yours and that day and you played so well even today and I love watching you bat.I was trying to act cool that day but the reality is that I get so nervous that I can't even stand in front of you,talking is a different thing.How stupid I am? I am talking to you.OMG! I am talking to Virat Kohli(screaming).I cannot believe this.Shit.Sorry.See? I am getting nervous,please say something or I'll cry'.She said all in one breath.

I laughed so hard.Her face was pink at that time.

'It's okay.It happens.Don't worry' I said.

'Ya? You meet people crazier than me?' She said,all excited.

'Yes.I do,more crazier than you' I replied.

'Am I that bad?' She said with a scruple smile.

I looked at her and said,'No,not that bad'.

'Oh my godddd!!' She just shouted as I spoke.

'Sorry,I'll not shout again' She said.

The guy who accompanied her came.

'Let's go' He said.

He saw me and said,'Hello,Sir'.

I smiled.

'Wait Sam,first click a picture of me and Virat' She said.

She took a picture with me and got an autograph too.Wonder what was she trying to do the first time we met? Nice girl though.