Charmer

SANJANA KUMAR

I reached the stadium all in happiness wearing jeans with a casual top and my new sneakers to go with it.The teams had arrived already.It was Delhi against Mumbai.Delhi was batting.I and Sam talked to some players of the Delhi team and then started to explore the stadium.However,I didn't saw Virat from the time I reached here.We were coming out to the ground and somebody struck and water fell on my brand new shoes.

'What the hell? Can't you walk properly?' I yelled without looking at who did it.

'Sorry' A voice said which was soothing and recognizable.I looked up and it was Virat who had an empty bottle in his hands as all the water was on my shoes.I rued what I just said to him that too shouting.

'I am sorry,I didn't know it was you' I said softly.

'No,I should've noticed you were coming' He said.

Ya,well he was right.He didn't noticed me coming and why would he? He has better things to do in his life than noticing me.

'It's okay' I replied.

'Pretty shoes anyhow' He said with a grin on his perfect bearded face and proceeded towards the dug out.

Okay.He noticed.And that too my shoes! Geez,maybe he noticed me.He just sat there with his team-mates looking onto the match and joking all around.He was a stunning person.I always admired the way he batted but knowing this side of him was glee.Wonder how someone could be so divergent-all aggressive and tough on the field and this sweet and funny off it.I was in love with the way he played.And if anybody's not this guy could make anybody fall for him with his charm.