In love

SANJANA KUMAR 

I got ready for the match.It was important for us to win it.It was against Australia.The match started poorly for us as we just scored 157 runs and Virat contributed 10 runs.We got close in the second innings only to lose the match by one wicket.It was a well fought match.Sam and I went to the conference as our bowler was there to adress the media.We were coming back and I had not talked to Virat since yesterday.I just saw him in the ground once and he was nowhere to be found after that.I recollected everything that took place yesterday as I was coming out of the press conference hall.The stadium was empty by now.

'You just stay here,I'll go and find Neha' Sam said and went.

'Okay' I said.

I moved further near the ground and saw the only person whom that place suits the most.Virat was practising there alone with a bowler who was continously throwing the ball at him.His intent was amazing everytime whether he failed or succeeded.I stood there till he stopped.He was going back and saw me standing there and came towards me.

'Hey' He said.

'Hy' I replied.

'What are you doing here?' He asked me.

'Sam is finding Neha so he told me to wait here only' I said just getting lost in those eyes.

'Oh,okay' He said.

I just looked at him.

'What?' He said.

I had no answer to him,something was happening to me and it was pretty new,pretty amazing.

He smiled then as if he knew what I felt.He had the most adorable eyes you could fall for and cutest smile that takes your breath away.He had that ability to make you laugh everytime he spoke and when you looked into his eyes,it was so hard to turn away.

Meanwhile Sam came with Neha and they greeted Virat.

'Bye' He said.

'Actually I wanted to ask you something' I said.

'Yea,go ahead' He said.

'There..is an organisation here for the unprivilaged children owned by our boss and there's a little event so he wanted you to come there for sometime' I told him.

'When?' He asked.

'Tomorrow,only if you can' I said hoping he would say a big yes.

'Ya sure' He said and I smiled automatically.

'See you tomorrow evening' I said.

'Okay' He said and went.

I just kept looking till the time he was gone.I was happy that he agreed not because my boss had told me to do so because I told him and he agreed.I was thinking about what he said yesterday,that he doesn't know about the soulmate thing.Maybe he had someone in his life or he was not interested in these kind of things.But why was I thinking so much about him? He was on my mind 24X7,not a single thought was without him.Sometimes someone comes into your life that changes eveything.Raises the standards,makes you laugh and makes you feel like you.There was something about him that you couldn't put into words and even though you're not with him you don't want to let him go.My life was good enough before I met him but then it was much more lovable after knowing him.It felt incomplete if I didn't see or talk to him the whole day.I could probably talk about him all day and all night and still have millions of things to say.But too many words become meaningless,so I'll just leave it at that he's the most wonderful person I've ever met and now I cannot imagine not having him in my life.Maybe this was the feeling people named love.Yes,I was in love.In love with his smile,his eyes,his voice,his laugh,his warmth,his existence,HIM.