I did it.

Okay,so he was sitting on the chair waiting for the interview to start.

Mr.Kapoor came upto me and said,'No mistakes,I repeat'.

'Okay,I just forgot the paper in my office.I'll just come' I said.

'Hurry up' He said.

I rushed to my room and grabbed the papers and stood in front of the poster of the guy whom I was about to talk.

'Please answer all the questions nicely Love.' I said to the poster hoping for a reply.

'Okay,wish me luck.bye' I said and went.

VIRAT KOHLI

It was 20 minutes since I had been waiting for the interview to start.Then finally some girl came and sat in front of me.She smiled at me and very confidently said,'Hy,I'm Sanjana'.

The interview got started and she asked me questions related to my game although nothing related to my personal life which was rare in case of journalists.It was nice and short.The interview got over in half an hour.

'Thank you so much for your valuable time Mr.Kohli' She said.

'My pleasure' I replied and we shaked hands.

She then went and started doing her work.Everybody at the office got pictures with me but she didn't.Maybe she was not a big fan of mine.

SANJANA KUMAR

I was waiting for him to go so that I could breath.Only I know how hard was it to talk to him without any interruption and behave nicely.I thought I would faint but I didn't.He was gone in 10 minutes.

'Great work,you're not as stupid as I thought' My boss said.

Bloody him.Atleast praise somebody nicely.I just smiled at him a bit.

Sam came rushing towards me.

'What the hell was all this?' He asked me.

'I don't know' I said with no idea of how I talked to Virat.

'How did I look? Did we looked good together? Was he looking at me? I spoke alright?' I asked him all in a stretch.

'You were brilliant' He said

I hugged him all in excitement and happiness.Yes,I finally talked to the man of my dreams that too without making a joke of myself.

'He must be thinking of me as a very confident girl,right?' I asked to Sam.

'Yes,of course' He said.

I was happy and totally in loss of words for what a guy I just witnessed.People are the prettiest when they talk about something they love,their eyes are filled with passion,that glow which makes them much more beautiful.His face was the same,his eyes glowed more when he talked about his passion,his love-Cricket.