See you

SANJANA KUMAR

We stayed a day in Bombay as we decided to go and explore this city.I was still recollecting what happened yesterday.Did I really met Virat? It was a different kind of lovely feeling when I saw him.The kind of when you really want to see someone and *boom* they arrive.He was saviour basically.I was a huge fan of his but then what I felt at that time was something else,not what a fan feels for a celebrity but what a normal girl feels for a normal guy.Well glossing over my thoughts,Neha said,'Let's go'.

'Ya' I nodded.

We strolled down the streets shopping,eating at restaurants and then at last going to Juhu beach.It was rainy days in Bombay and it rained yesterday.We got busy in clicking pictures and eating stuff all around.Suddenly,it started raining heavily.

'Oh shit my clothes' Neha shouted and ran towards the tree.

Rains were engaging,I always loved them.Sam rushed towards Neha and there were only three of us left.

'Come let's go' Sam said.

'No,not yet' I replied.

I stood their letting each drop sink in.The rain is incessant.It snaps and crackles like bracken pods in a bush fire.The flood gates in the sky have been opened and no-one is there to close them back up,it seemed.But everything seemes delightful as my eyes were closed hoping for some magic as I will open them.I opened my eyes and saw,the most prepossessing face ever.It was Virat,his subtle expression,hazel eyes focused,his hair falling on his big forehead and his soaked clothing grasping his perfect physique.The raindrops falling on his eyelashes disturbing the view of his hypnotic eyes.

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

'I was passing by and saw you just standing in the middle of the road like crazy' He said as he scrolled his hands through his hair.

'I like the rain' I said, my eyes still on him.

'Me too' He smiled.

We looked at each other for a while untill Sam called.

'You both,come here' He shouted.

We rushed towards the tree.Neha was feeling cold and Sam hugged her from behind.They were cute.

'Hy,Virat Sir' Sam said.

Neha got all excited seeing Virat and started shouting his name.

'Calm down,Neha people will get to know he's here' Sam said.

'Who's she?' Virat asked me.

'Sam's girlfriend' I said.

'What? I thought that you and Sam were together?' He asked.

I laughed.

'Sam? He's such a jerk and my best friend' I told him.

Wait? Did he think about me? I stood their with him and everytime he looked at me,there were butterflies in my stomach.

'Hide your face with it' I said giving Virat my bag.

'Why?' He asked.

'I don't want to be on the front page tomorrow' I said laughing.

'Alright' He said.

I wished the rain would never stop and we would stand here looking at each other till eternity.Meanwhile,a car stopped by,it was Rahul.

'Come Virat' He said.

'How are you guys going home?' He aksed.

'We'll find a way' Sam said.

'We'll drop you' Virat said.

He insisted then and we got into the car all wet.The whole ride I kept looking at him.We reached the hotel.

'Thank you once again Virat' I said.

'See you' He said and smiled.

I blushed that too in front of him.He went.This was so magical.I was smiling for no reason and the only person coming to my mind was Virat.I had never felt this way for anyone in my life.The way he looked at me,the way he smiled and the way he laughed on my stupidity-everything seemed fascinating,to good to be true.His wet face was all I saw that night.He came in my dreams before I met him but he's been all I see day and night since I met him.