prologue

(In this story they didn't know eachothers identities at all, except cartman cause his identity is obvious)

(Flashback)

(No one's pov)

"Dude, we are in 7th grade, this game is getting pretty fucking stupid." The human kite sighed. The coon made a defensive face, "it is not stupid!!" Toolshed and the human kite both rolled their eyes, "your only saying it cause you made the game cartman." The human kite replied, "do you guys wanna just reveal our identities and just stop this? There's better things to do then play this."
Everyone nods but mysterion and the coon, "you too mysterion?" Tupperware asks. Mysterion nods, "I actually take this thing a little seriously. It's fine if you guys quit" mosquito pipes up, "I'll do the honor of being the first one. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprized." He makes a smug face and stands up. The coon groans, "ugh guys!! Don't just abandon me like that!!" Clyde ignores him and goes on, "well I'm clyde. Yeah I know. I'm AMAZING" super craig rolls his eyes, " have you pulled a bitch yet?" Clyde crosses his arms, "Dude. We are in 7th grade. And I have plenty of girlfriends!! Oh. And at least my identity isn't in my name you gaywads." He points at super craig and wonder tweek, "Oh yeah. And I have a girlfriend. I'm just not gay like you-"
Fast pass snaps in Clyde's face, "e-e-enough of- tha- THA- that." And clyde sits down. "I think I know an obvious way to show my identity." The human kite says and takes his hood off, his red curly hair poofing out like a spring. The coon gets into a laughing fit, "HAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD I KNEW YOU WERE A STUPID JEW!!" "SHUT UP FATASS!!" Kyle yells. "Guys settle down jeez." Call girl says. "Anyways, I'm wendy." Mysterion looked towards toolshed, and is confused when he doesn't throw up, let alone blush. He always threw up when he was just around wendy.. Mysterion and toolshed knew eachothers identities from the start. Mysterion decides to ignore it and just sit there, bored as ever.
"Well, I'm tolkien, but I think you guys were to dumb to know" Tupperware, or tolkien says. "Can't argue with that." Clyde says. "We-well i-i-im ji-ji-JI- jimmy-" Fast pass says. The group isn't that surprized. He's the only kid in school with crutches, south park is small. "okayy craig tweek, your identities are fucking obvious. What about you toolshed?" Toolshed shakes his head, "I actually changed my mind, I don't wanna give my identity away." Mysterion high fives him, "yeahh!! My partner in crime- well not crime but you get it-" the coon crossed his arms, "well, I guess you guys are soo happy that you betrayed me. Only toolshed and mysterion are loyal." "Were not doing it for you dumbass." Myteion says and toolshed nods.

(This is in the past when they are in 7th grade. Present time is in 11th grade.)

(IM STARTING THE REAL STORY TOMORROW IF I CAN)