Kenny is.. mysterion?

(professor chaos/ butters pov)

My parents fucking know I'm professor chaos. Is all I can think was I wake up. Last night I fucking cried myself to sleep. My parents drilled in my head that I'm a disappointment and they said that if Im not gone in the morning they are gonna report me to the police.. I don't think they are awake yet. My one option to go is Kenny's house..
Then I start to get angry, my parents are assholes. Honestly I'm glad I'm being fucking kicked out. My parents normally get up at around 7 in the morning, it's 6. I know exactly what I need to do. I walk out of my room slowly, down the stairs trying to make no noise at all. I go down into the basement and see the hidden closet, I open it up and see the safe, with all my parents saving. There's definitely over 500,000 dollars in it. It's basically like, the jackpot for villains. I know the code too, but I'll open it later.
I write it down on a sticky note and stuff the safe inside a suitcase I brang.
I smile. I don't give a fucking shit about my parents. At all. I go back into my room and pack all the shit I would need in a big backpack. I can't climb out the window like this so I slowly go down the stairs and go towards the door. I race out of their and of course, towards Kenny's house. I'll admit, I don't really know what I'm doing. All I know is Kenny is the only person I can go to. Before I walk into the house, I text him.

Kenny 💗

Hey Kenny, I'm kicked out of
My house. I'm actually Infront
Of your house right now soo-

No response, okayyy- the house seems relatively quiet. Maybe his parents aren't home? I knock on the door and no one answers, so I just go in. I walk towards Kenny's room with my suitcase in hand and my backpack. I freeze and blush when I see I came at the wrong time, he's changing. Holy shit he's so motherfucking hot..

Then I see him take out a recognizable costume..

Mysterions costume.

I gasp, my eyes are wide open and I'm in SHOCK. I've been fight my.. my boyfriend this whole time?! He looks at me and stumbles back. I feel myself about to cry, seriously. I've been hurting the person I love the most the whole. Time. "I-.. butters? Oh shit." He says and I look down at the floor. How was I so blind? How?! I look back at him and take a deep breath, "so.. your mysterion huh?" My voice sound high pitched, I'm about to fucking cry. No. Don't cry don't cry don't cry..
He notices and puts his normal clothes quickly back on and pulls my into a hug, "oh butters.. what happened?" I look up at him with teary eyes, "I was.. I was kicked out!!" That's not a lie, but that's not the reason why I'm crying. He rubs my back, "oh my God.. my love.. I'm so sorry!" He hugs me close to him and I hug him back. I will never. Ever. Fight him again. I fucking swear. He looks over at my bags, "oh. I see you packed. Are you sure your okay with living in this crappy house..?" I laugh through my tears, "uh yeah.. I hope you don't mind." "I don't mind at all!" He says and kisses my cheek, "so uh.. about what you saw- yes, I.. I'm mysterion. But I'm okay with you knowing, I trust you."
I nod and smile, wiping away my tears. We walk into his room.
He sits on the bed and pulls me into another hug, "so uhhh- why were you even gonna go out as mysterion?" He paused for a second, "I actually forgot" he laughs and I also do. Then I remember the fact I was flirting with Kenny the whole time too, and I blush up. He smirks, "do you like the fact I'm mysterion~?" That makes me blush even more, "no!! It- uh..-" I stammer out and he chuckles, "oh you love itt- I bet you think soooo sexy~" he laughs idiotically and I blush even more, "stoopp- it's embarrassinggg-" "I think your getting more flustered than embarrassed, buttercup." I burry my face into his chest. Okay yeah it's true, I think it's fucking sexy the fact that he's mysterion. He sighs and I look up at him, "butters, are you okay with telling me how or, why you were kicked out?"

(Soo- this chapter again, isn't as good. But this series might end in 1-2 chapters. I know it's short, but the ending will be good. Also, when I'm done please stay to read the marjorine x Kenny story I'm gonna do! I'll start writing it after this ends, of course. But that one will take longer cause I start school in a day. It might just be a chapter a day, depending on homework. I'll try my absolute best though <33)