mall

(Majority of the chapters will be them as superheros, but a few will just be them at school. And in this story, the superheros are very important to the town and things are more serious. AKA it's no game no moree)

(Also butters and kenny are dating in this, but don't know their identities)

(Mysterions pov)

I sit on the rooftop of an old abandoned building. It's nice to be able to get out and just look at the moon. And you don't get bothered when your in your superhero costume. Sadly, butters couldn't hang out tonight. He said he got grounded. He's always grounded.. poor guy. I'm kinda hoping I don't get bothered tonight. I have the coon up my ass, and professor chaos is always planning something. I seriously don't get a break.
I really just wanna see butters. I'm gonna check on him. I'll make sure he doesn't see me in costume though. I slide of the roof and climb off with ease. Another thing with having 7 years of experience of being a superhero is that you get lots of practice, including climbing. I sneakily walk over to butters house, making sure no one sees me cause, then there will be another problem. Fangirls. I fucking hate fangirls but I have lots of them..
I climb the tree that I always climb to Sneak into butters room carefully. This time, I'm just peeking in. Hm, butters isn't in there? He's probably eating dinner. I frown, I wanted to see butters cute face. Even if I wasn't able to join him.
"Damn. Spying on your boyfriend?" I hear Stan's voice behind me and it scares me, so I fall down to the ground. "Stann!!" I whisper loudly, "what if someone sees us!?" I look at him in annoyance, as he should be more careful, he's dressed as toolshed aswell. "I didn't come to find you for nothing. When I was walking home from school, I saw cartman talking to general disarray, I think they are planning something." Stan whispers quietly. I groan, "fuck. I thought I was gonna have a peaceful night for one." Stan pats my back, "sorry dude. Anyways.. you think we can sneak into the mall? I overheard genral disarray saying something about the mall." I nod, "yeah. But we need to be careful." "Of course- anyways I have a plan. Since we are superheros, we can ask one of employees let us in. We get the keys and go through the roof entrance." Then I remember something, "oh, stan. I was sitting on the rooftop of the mall before I came here. The entrance on the roof is opened." "Oh that's convenient." Stan replied. I nod, "let's go. Before they do whatever the fuck they are going to."

(Professor chaos pov)

"Okay so we are gonna stay there all night? Steal stuff and get hostages?" The coon asks. I roll my eyes, "yes. We told you 1000 times. If we get the hostages, we threaten to kill them. Mysterion and.. who's the useless one?" "Toolshed." General disarray says. "Yeah, mysterion and toolshed would have to go with us or we kill the hostages. They are superheros, they would risk their lives for people. And, we can use the hostages to get whatever we want." The coon nods, "so this is all to see their identities?" "Yeah. And to get some shit for ourselves from the mall" I answer.

-

With the help of a rope, I get up on the rooftop. They always forget to lock that entrance, so it's convenient. I look up and see mysterion sliding off the edge- Holy shit! I almost got fucking caught. I check the entrance and as expected, it's opened. I help General disarray and the coon get up here. It took a long ass time to get him up here. I rush inside, "cmon, before people see us."
We all go inside and I turn to General disarray, "can you try to find mysterion and toolshed? Spy on them. I wanna know if mysterion saw me and is planning shit. He nods, "I'll find them, south park is small."

-

General disarray practically runs full speed into the mall. I make a confused look, "you see something?" General disarray nods, "yes.. I did.. they are.. onto.. us.." he says in between breaths. Fuck. I knew mysterion saw me. "Its not what you think, toolshed saw me and the coon talking about the plan. They are coming over here. Through the roof entrance too." "SHIT!" I yell. Then genral disarray makes that face he always makes when he has a plan, "since we know they are coming here.. we can get someone at the entrance to instantly grab them. Then someone knocks them out. We tie them up and reveal their identities to the whole town!"
I high five him, "good plan! Also, we will threaten to kill them, this could actually work.. okay. General disarray you will knock them out, me and the coon can grab them." "I WANNA KNOCK EM OUTT!!" the coon begs, I roll my eyes, "fine. You knock them out. Get a bat from one of the stores. quickly."

(Mysterions pov)

We get onto the roof. "Okay. Let's just run in-" stan says and interrupt, "no. You stay out here. I'll go in. Its the safest." He pouts, "but i-" "No buts. You know it's the safest." He nods and goes to the side. "Also, if something happens in there, DO NOT interfere. Ill be fine i promise.." stan hesitantly nods. I carefully go through the door, I hear a whistle. The fuck? Then I feel arms grab me and I get tackled, I turn around and see professor chaos. FUCK! Without hesitating I say, "TOOLSHED. RUN!!" and I feel something hit my head.

It all goes black.