dumbasses.

(professor chaos/ butters pov)

As I'm cuddling with Kenny, he gets a call. He picks it up. "Yeah kev?" Oh. It's that asshole. "What's going on?" "Oh, UHM.. I'm sorry about that." "Yeah I'll check it out too. Bye" he puts down his phone. "What was that about?" I ask. He sighs, "apparently Cartman and some short kid with red hair is stalking him, that's what he thinks." Fuck. Those idiots are doing this without me?! It's too early.. I make a fake confused look, "oh? You should check on him" I need him to leave to I can become professor chaos again, fast.
He nods, "I'm sorry for leaving so soon. I promise tomorrow we can have the whole day to hang out, okay?" He smiles. "Okay. But I'll miss youu.." I say back to him. He chuckles and plants a kiss on my cheek, "it's okay buttercup.." I blush and smile softly. Kenny is like, the only person im this soft for cause.. I've kinda distanced myself from others. Being a villan had something to do with that.
He gives me a long, warm hug and then let's go. "Bye love." "Bye.." I say, not wanting him to leave. But he has to, of course. I watch as he climbs out the window.
When he's gone I immediately go into my closet.

(Mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

They are going to kidnap my fucking brother- wait, I have an idea.. I'll try to keep them thinking it's my brother. But not for long, I can get suited up as mysterion and go to that abandoned house they put me and stan in. So then they will see that Kevin isn't mysterion. I can get Kevin and stan back. But I need to get home quick before they take my brother.
I speedwalk, or basically run back home. It's not just this year he's been trying to figure out my identity. He's had been for years, just not in good ways. Now, he's going further and further. And I thought when he killed me on that building is taking it further. I wonder what the fuck they will try next. At some point, they might actually succeed.. but I don't wanna think of that.
I quickly go back home and see my brother fighting with my parents, that buys me some time. I avoid my parents and first, I have to check on my sister, to see if she's okay. I rush into her room and see she's doing what I told her. Okay, so before I lost my job I bought her a cheap ipod and earphones. She's wearing them right now, while they fight. I smile, "you okay Karen?" She nods and smiles back, "yeah! There's this cool song I'm listening to. I never really get to listen to music until now!!" I see that she's genuinely happy and it makes me proud of myself. I hug her and then go into my room. I pull up the floorboard I hide my costume in. (Also I'm sorry if I said he puts it in his closet before, he doesn't. I might have mixed up chaos and him. Sorry if I did lol-) I take it out and carefully out down the floorboard. This is the one good thing about having a crappy house I guess.
I go into Kevin's room, well hima and Karen basically share a room, but it's separated by a wall now. So their rooms are tinier. Am I seriously the favorite child here? I don't like thinking of that. I put my closet slightly hidden in his closet. If the villains go to check if he has the costume, they'll see it. And fully believe it's Kevin. Also, what if they checked my room? I can't risk my identity. Sorry kev.
I slip out of his room and i see him walking back, thank God he didn't see me. I go back into my room like normal and just, wait.

(Professor chaos/ butters pov)

I quickly take out my phone to text them as I walk down the block.

Dougie(disarray)

What are you guys thinking?
Where even are you guys right
Now anyways..

Sorry, Cartman told me that
You told him to instantly stalk
Kevin. Was that wrong?

Yeah. Next time, don't listen
To that dumbass.

Got it, also I'm walking back
Home now, don't worry.

Wait, don't. You and Cartman
Stay near Kevin's house, okay?
I'll meet you guys there.

Got it boss

Of course that was Cartman idea to disobey me. Does he not realize I'm the leader? He just wants controll. I keep him on my team cause sometimes he's good to work with. Also, when he's angry he's a good fighter. He knows some shit I will admit that. He successfully got someone we were against in jail. Sometimes he's a complete dumbass though.
If anyone is wondering where my parents are, it's cause they think I'm grounded and listening to that. They are on two week vacation. Leaving their 17 year old alone in the house? Not a good idea.
Im still trying to stay hidden, walking out as a villan. It's not like the cops have shit against me but I could potentially get reported so I'm not taking the chance.
When I near their house, I see general disarray talking to the coon. I walk up to them, "you ready to finally get mysterion?"