distraction.

(fyi this chapter is a little intimate. If you don't like intimate shit I advise you don't read this chapter. It's not smut though)

(professor chaos/ butters pov)

I have a WAY different change of plans. I had to discuss this with general disarray before I even agreed with it. Basically, trying to distract mysterion, from his job. Make him all- confused and.. distracted basically.
The part I don't like is the part that involves me, I have to be the one to distract him. Basically, they know how "good" I am at flirting and distracting people, basically. I'm willing to do it with anyone but mysterion, so it took so much convincing.
Our plan, is to have just me start to cause noticable chaos, to bait mysterion. Then ill have to.. fucking flirt with him. But what if he's not fucking gay? Then I'm screwed. But it's all we have now. Cause now we know that mysterion has Damien, and I would never want to deal with Satan's son. So after we bait him, I like.. drag him away from the place that the coon and general disarray are gonna cause whatever fucking chaos they want, I don't care.
The part I hate the most is.. I have to try to make that fucking hero horny. Why? He needs to be so horny that he.. wants to have sex with me. And he would take his costume off. What I have to do for success.. I'm gonna hate this. I am. The only person I want to ever have that with is kenny. But.. this plan seems like it could work. If he's fucking gay, at least. And no, I'm not actually gonna have sex with him. It's just a trick to get his costume off.
It's Saturday, 9pm right now. I'm supposed to meet up with general disarray and the coon at the mall when it closes, it closes at 11pm. I sigh and slump on my bed, dreading what's gonna happen tonight.

(Mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

I hope tonight I don't have to fight those villains today, I'm tired as fuck. I get a call from Stan, "hey dude.. I saw professor chaos holding some lighters and gasoline.. go.. fight him or something" damn he sounds depressed. He's definitely upset he can't fight alongside me. I sigh, "okay, Stan. Ill tell you how it goes." He hangs up the call and I sit there for a minute. Of course I have to fight them again.
I get suited up and go building to building, trying to find professor chaos. I see him in the back of the mall, lighting a match. I run behind him and grab him, "tryna cause fucking chaos again? Not gonna happen." He turns around and I see him.. smiling? This creepy motherfucker. "Oh what a pleasant surprise! Mysterion!" I knock the lighter out of his hand, "what the fuck do you think youre doing?!"
He laughs, "oh, just trying to burn a building.. but I guess your here to stop me. Hm~?" He's acting different. "Well.. I guess I'll be off now, you caught me." He's definitely planning something. He wouldn't go down without a fight.. I keep my grip on him, "what the fuck do you even think your doing?" He puts his hand on my chest and I freeze up. Literally. What the fuck?! "Oh don't be mad at me.. I'll be good~" I come to my senses and slap his hand off. He laughs, "oh how I love being held by you right now.."
I'm shocked. "What the-" he puts his fingers to my lips, "shh.. I'm gonna be off now~" he slowly pulls away from the way I grabbed him, my being frozen up and starts to walk away. I don't wanna deal with him, so when I see he gets farther enough away I start following him, while trying to remain hidden. I see that he's going towards that old abandoned house. When he reaches it, he turns around, and looks directly at me, "following me? What, are you obsessed with me?"
He puts his hands on his hips and inches closer to me. I let out an annoyed breath, "I mean, it's pretty clear your up to something." He laughs, "you gonna stop me? I mean, what exactly am I doing?" He gets close enough so now we are face to face. I back away but he just gets closer. What the fuck does he think he's doing..? "You gonna answer? I love your voice~"
I feel my heart racing all of a sudden, "listen, I don't know what your doing, but it needs to stop." He just wraps his arms around my waist, "no." Goddamn it. He grabs my hand and leads me inside of the old house that's probably older than Abraham Lincoln. (I had to 💀) for some reason, I follow him. He looks at me, "if I'm being honest, I think for so fucking hot and.. sexy. Your voice and body is amazing. It was really hard to resist all these years.." my mouth hangs open. My greatest enemy.. likes me?! What the fuck. What the FUCK.
he gets closer to me and I back away, of course.. I have to back into a wall. "It's cute seeing you all flustered and not be able to talk.." he says and puts his body against mine. I refuse to move a muscle, "I'm not fucking flustered, dick." He giggles, "Uhm.. your face is red~" I feel my face and it's burning hot. FUCK. Why is he affecting me?! My heart starts beating out of my chest and I look the other way. "I told you.. also, I know what I'm doing is affecting you..~" I decide to face him, getting a little pissed and he kisses me. I'll admit, what he's doing is sexy. As fuck. I cant really back down..
I kiss him back, we kiss like this, like we are hungry, like our lips were made for each other.. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer, kissing him with more power.
Then i actually get my train my thought together. Why the fuck am I doing this?! I push him away, "no. This needs to stop" he makes an upset face, "but whyy~?" I sigh, annoyed, "don't even try, chaos. I know exactly what your doing and it won't work." professor chaos paused, "what am I doing exactly?"