failed.

(mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

I wince as I see professor chaoses hand go towards my hood, his may be it. Really. Then I look to my right and see a familiar flame, "need some help mysterion?" a figure with black hair, pale skin, demon horn wings and tail, and a big smirk on his face materializes. Damien!
I look over and can see the shock on, everyones face. "I'll get those off" Damien says and burns the chains on me, them melting off. I instantly run to the other side of the room where Damien is. "Who in the fuck are you?!" Professor chaos asks. Damien walks up to professor chaos, "oh it's nothing, I'm just Satan's son." He lights the villains cape and it disintegrates. Professor chaos looks even more shocked, "how the fuck do you know Satan's son?!" I shrug, "all I know is that you belong in hell"
He looks pissed. "I suggest you leave, and quick. Before I lose my patience and.. burn you." Damien says. And with that, I see the coon already running. Then, general disarray, and followed with professor chaos running while screaming, "FUCKING BITCHES!!" His shirt lit on fire cause of that and both me and Damien burst out laughing. "Fucking pussies!! You fight them?" Damien says while laughing. I roll my eyes, "it's sad they think they could ever beat me!"

(Flashback: how Kenny met Damien (DIPP))

I died, again. Oh well- I've died so many times in my life, I'm only 15. Jeez. I float right up to heaven and sigh. I always see this place. A friend of mine walked up to me. "Cheerio Kenny! Oh dear, you died again?" I cross my arms, "by the motherfucking PRESIDENT!! I mean, come onn-" he chuckles, "well.. you know how last time you died I was talking about this boy?"
I nod, "yep. You were kind of- obsessed?" He puts his hands on his hips, "I am not! Also- he can hear you." I make a confused face, "where is he?" Then I see a boy come out from behind pip. IS THAT THE MOTHERFUCKING SON OF SATAN?! My mouth hangs open. Pip laughs nervously, "I know what your thinking, 'why are you dating Damien, pip?' well.. you've been in love before. And.. he can be very sweet! Just.. can you not tell like, anyone?" I shake my head, "no no.. I won't tell aha.. it's just.. wow. Someone as good and innocent as you dating a demon?"
Pip laughs, "oh come on, your dating butters, the nicest and innocent boy in south park. And you, your like the opposite!" "Good point" I say and hold out my hand to shake with Damien. He just crosses his arms. Pip whispers something to Damien and he sighs and shakes my hand. Ouch! His hands are hot- (NOT IN THAT MOTHERFUCKING WAY) I smile, "I'm Kenny, pips freind." He looks towards the ground and grumbles, "nice to meet you." He puts his hands in his pockets.
Pip looks nervously between me and Damien, "uh Kenny? Before you go back to earth can you try making friends with Damien? I would greatly appreciate it if you guys tried to get along! I mean, doesn't it sound splendid?" I nod. Damien looks at pip, "but why-" "please," pip interrupts, "please i really want it! Damien.." he faces him and takes both of his hands, I see his face go red. "please be nice to him, he's a good friend and doesn't pick on me like the other angels!"
Damien shoves his hands back in his pockets and blushes up even more, "okay, but only for you-" pip beams, "thank you Damien!" He kisses Damien's cheek. Is it possible for Damien to get redder than he already is? Cause I think he did. "I must be off now, I have some duties!" Pip says and waves to us and he walks away.
Damien looks up at me, "I know your his friend and I swear, if you ever backstab him I'm burning you to a crisp" I laugh at that, "yikes, don't worry I wouldn't. You really like him though right?" He looks at me with a scowl, he looks the kind of.. flustered angry. "That answers my question!" I say.

(End flashback)

(Professor chaos/ butters pov)

I trude back out of the abandoned house, a burnt shirt and feeling fucking defeated?! This day sucks. Sucks so much I might just cause some ruckus just to lighten my mood, I'll just rob twerk bros coffee or something. I'm in that bad of a mood that I'll rob my own friends store. But I don't fucking care anyways!
I go up to the counter immediately with my gun, and wow. Tweeks on his shift.. his fearful eyes stare at the gun and the cafe falls dead silent. "AHHHH!! pr- professor chaos!! OH GOD!! what do uhhh- you want?!" He starts twitching violently as I stare at him coldly. "Some coffee, and a bag of fucking money." I say and he nods immediately, going to the back and bringing out a backpack. "some fucking fast service finally." I joke. He hands me a coffee and I see he's crying. Damn. "What e-else do you want?!"
"Nothing else. Bye." I walk out like nothing happened with a coffee in hand and a backpack on my shoulder. I could give this money to Kenny.. yeah!
I quickly speed walk home and climbs through my window, hiding the backpack in the very very back of my closet and taking off my costume, the hole in my shirt is big from the burn.. I'll patch it later. I get changed, and after five minutes of peace I hear a knock on my door, "STOP BEING FUCKING NOISY!!" My dad screams and slams the door. Bitch didn't even notice I was gone.. cause he probably doesn't even care anymore.

(No cliffhanger this time ig-)

(Also do y'all like the fact I added in Damien? And if so, should I add pip somehow? I don't know how I would, so if yes please give me ideas 😢)

don't mess around. (bunny/ mysterion x professor chaos)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें