exposed.

(professor chaos/ butters pov)

"Uhm I.. I don't want to talk about it.." I say. "Is it too much to talk about right now?" He asks. I nod, "mhm.." he smiles and kisses my cheek, "you don't have to tell me no-" he gets a loud notification, "damn-" he says and opens his phone, "oh shit it's a about professor chaos!?" I look at his phone as he opens the website. It says, "PROFESSOR CHAOS IDENTITY REVEALED?!" What. What?!
He scrolls down and my eyes widen, "parents of the child butters stotch report that butters is infact, professor chaos. A cop also reports that he saw the villan running into the stotchs residence." Then, it showed a picture my dad took when he saw me changing out of my professor chaos outfit.. I stay completely silent. Kenny is staring at me with his mouth wide open in the corner in my eye.
I look at him nervously, "Uhm soo-" "what the fuck, Butters." He interrupts. "I'm sorry!" Is all I say. He shakes his head, "no no.. sorry will not cut it.. for 7 YEARS YOU CAUSED PAIN TO THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH PARK!!" he yells. Then I start to cry, "Kenny! I can explain!!" He backs away from me, "no. I can't even fucking look at you right now.." I stop breathing. I can't breathe. "Butters, I love you but.. I don't think I know how to love you after hearing that." I gasp, "no!! Kenny don't say that!! I'm so sorry, for everything I've done!!" He looks at my with a cold expression, one I've never seen before. "Can you just fucking get out of here?! I'm not forgiving you right now. You've done so much shit, cause so much fucking trauma to people. And you think it's fun huh??"
I clench my fists, "NO!! I BECAME PROFESSOR CHAOS CAUSE I GOT ABUSED, BULLIED, SHUNNED, AND I WANTED AN ESCAPE. BEING PROFESSOR CHAOS WAS MY ONLY ESCAPE. AND THINGS ESCALATED. KENNY IM SORRY!!" I scream out while tears fall down my face rapidly. He shakes his head, "that's no mother fucking excuse. Butters, I thought you were the love of my life, my soulmate. I wanted to fucking marry you. But now.. I want you to get the hell away from me." I open my mouth to speak but he cuts my off, "take your backpack and leave. I'll call you if I even consider you coming back."
I take my backpack and just leave. Just like that. Where will I go? I'll just.. keep walking I guess.
I stop at an alley way and sit down behind one of the trash cans. Am I seriously homeless now..? Fuck my parents. But.. this time they had a kind of better reason than every other time. I think of Kenny as I wipe my tears on my sleeve. I text general disarray, not for any plans this time though.

Dougie (disarray)

Hey, you still on the run?

No, not anymore. Why?

I take a deep breath, dreading to type this. But I have to.

I'm quitting as a villan. I can't
Go on anymore..

What?! Really?

Yeah, you can be the leader
Now

Well UH- do you mind saying
Your identity? Since your
Quitting

Oh, didn't you see the news?
I'm butters. Butters stotch.

Oh.

He doesn't say anything else so I just end the conversation in a sigh. I don't even have money, I left it all with kenny. I love him so much.. I just lost him. I'm so fucking stupid..  I wish he was holding me right now. But I might never get to go close to him ever again. I fucking hate myself. I hate this world. The only person I really loved was Kenny. And I still do. I don't think my feelings for him can ever go away. Even after knowing he was my greatest enemy. But.. maybe it wasn't the same for him.. I hate that thought.
Everyone in the world probably hates me. It's my fault, I'm a fucked up person.
I hear someone else's voice, "oh your that one fucked up kid?" I look to the very back of the alleyway and see a homeless man. I slowly nod, "how did you know huh?" "Everyone's talking about it. Jeez, I don't even want to be near some freak like you. Get outta here before I do something!" I quickly grab my things and get out. I don't wanna deal with that right now. I see a clearing behind a shop and lay down there. Even fucking homeless guys hate my guts, goddamn.
I just want Kenny back.. I cry myself to sleep yet another night.

-

I wake up all confused, the fuck am I? Oh yeah.. I remember. I was kicked out of my parents house then by my own boyfriend, he hates me now. Even the sunrise makes me fucking sick. I decide to write down a note. I stuff in in the front pocket of my backpack. No one is gonna fucking read it anyway..
I hear voices, "DISARRAY!! YOU CANT JUST DO THIS OUT OF RAGE!!"

(One more chapter left :D)