kevin?

(Professor chaos pov)

"YOUR FUCKING GROUNDED" My dad screamed first thing as I just walked into the house. "W- wait dad-" "your 2 hours late. Your supposed to be home by 3." I sigh, "dad- i- i.." I try to find an excuse for being late but can't. My dad can't know I was on a date with kenny. He can't even know about kenny.. "no excuses. Your grounded. Curfew of 5 everyday and you can't go out with any friends. Now go up to your room." I don't respond and go up to my room. I'm fucking 17. I shouldn't be grounded this much..
At least he didn't find out about kenny. Fuck it. I don't give a shit about my dad's rules.. I go into my closet and take out my professor chaos outfit. Doing bad things are like drugs.. once you start you can't stop.. it's addictive. I slip it on and sneak through my window as fast as I can. If I really think aboutit, my dad stopped giving a shit about me. I think k he only grounds me and huts me cause of power. He LOVES having it. So he probably won't even notice I'm gone..
Like always. He never notices.
I go and call general disarrays A.K.A dougie. It's funny how I know the coon and general disarrays identities but they don't know mine. I mean, I can't really trust anybody can i..? Kenny is my one exception. I love that boy. But I'm never gonna tell him who I am. It will ruin everything.. he will probably hate me anyways.
Dougie picks up, "why are you calling?" "Oh uhm, you wanna cause some chaos?" I hear commotion in the background, "sorry I ca-" and the line cuts out. Rough.. I feel bad for that kid. He seems so happy causing chaos. I guess he really looks up to me. Honestly, he's almost like a little brother to me. I'll just cause destruction on my own.
I look up and realize I wondered off near a middle school. Eh, guess I'll cause chaos there.
Every kid hates school right? What if I destroy everything? It's sure chaos. But to the kids..? Nah who gives a shit about them. Nobody gave a shit about me. I walk in there and hear screaming in one of the halls. Didn't school just let out? Kids shouldn't possibly still be here.
I go and peek beside a wall. The first thing I see is two boys punching someone. Then I see Karen. Kenny's sister.. Holy shit! She's getting beat up.. I can't let someone that kenny loves get hurt no way. But.. I'm professor chaos.. I dont- help people.. but I need to!!
Wait, okay I'll just change. I take off my hat gloves and cape. Luckily I brang my backpack with a change of clothes.. I go into the bathroom and quickly change.
Now to stop those assholes. I run out to where karen and the boys are and see that they are still there. By now, Karen is crying.
I immediately go towards them but then I see mysterion in the corner of my eye, mysterion!? What the hell is he doing here.. did he see me? Then he goes towards the boys and tackles them, "leave her the fuck alone!!" I see Karen with the fear in her eyes, I don't care that mysterion is there. I go and grab her, "hey it'll be okay.." I look over and see that the boys have ran away. Why even is he here.. I see him go towards Karen and I move out of the way nervously. He hugs her, "Don't let those assholes do that okay?"
He turns to me and I hold my breath, I need to act cool. "Why are you here? Aren't you in like, high school or something?" Does he know me or something.. "oh i- uhm.. my brother goes here..-" he wouldn't know that I'm lying. He doesn't know me like that right? He nods slowly, "okay.." he looks at me skeptically. Can he tell I'm lying..? Did he see me!?
Fuck. I'm panicking.. just act cool. "I'll uhm- get going now.." I say and pick up my bag.

-

As I walk down the side walk I call dougie and cartman. I kinda need their help now. Though I'm still pissed at cartman. They both pick up, "hey guys. Can you meet at the back of the mall?" "Yeah, I'm able to now." Dougie says. "I guess" cartman grunts. "Great!" I say and just hang up. They are used to my impatience by now. I walk to the back of the mall and wait.
When they both show up I sigh and stand up, "so I went to the middle school to cause chaos and I saw mysterion defending this little girl, one of the boys referred to her as Karen. So I think that might bet her name" I need to lie that I don't know, anything to keep my identity safe, "it also seemed like he knew me a little." Cartman looked puzzled "Karen is kenny and Kevin's brother.." I knew that already. "What else do we know about this girl?" They both shrug. Helpful. "Well, it also seemed like he was really close to karen.." it couldn't have been kenny. I know that. Cartman takes the words out of my mouth and says, "it could be Kevin. He has a deep voice. Kenny doesn't. His voice is more- calm." I nod, "I agree"
General disarray shakes his head, "It could, but it could also be someone else.." "I mean you gotta admit, Kevin does kinda sound like him- but you guys wouldn't know that right.." we both shake our head.

I'm keeping my eye on kevin..