do I find it attractive?

(I'm running out of ideas of what to put the mf picture as 🥺)

(Kenny/ mysterions pov)

Why the fuck is he so close to my face.. that's all I think as he removes the tape from my mouth. He gets even closer and smirks. What is this.. this asshole doing?! I stare at him for a couple of seconds, unable to speak
"Gonna talk now pretty boy?"
I stare at him in disbelief, "what the fuck is wrong with you? Get.. get the hell away." He rolls his eyes and backs away slightly, "I thought you would have a.. bigger reaction. Your little friend over here looks like he wants to scream." I look over at stan. He's never been like this.. he's probably mad he's gotten kidnapped, hell I'm mad too.
I look back at that asshole of a villan "why the fuck did yo-" I pause, I need to act scared. Not like mysterion.
"Why-.. why wo- would you kidnap us?! Let us go!" I try my best to look scared like stan. I'm reality, I would never be scared of professor chaos. Stan hasn't had much experience fighting him, just been on the sidelines or fighting other villains. He doesn't know how much of a absolute loser professor chaos is.
Professor chaos sighs, "well, you don't know this but- stan," he points at stan, "is actually toolshed. Yep." I see stans eyes widen even more. I try to act shocked now, "what?! Stan.. what are y- you gonna do to him.. and me..?!" He goes close to me again. His eyes basically peirce through me, those annoying ass eyes. He grabs my chin and smiles, "were obviously gonna have a friendly talk with him! As for you.. I'll have to think on it. Depends on how nice I'm feeling. Got it?"
I nod "nervously", "don't hurt hi- him!! Please.." he gets even closer to my face and I can feel his breath on my lips, this asshole is annoying the shit out of me. "I'll go easy on him, just for you" he says. Is he trying to fucking flatter me? Cause it's just making me even more pissed.
I decide not to respond, and to just look away. He lets go of my chin and goes towards stan, who is still scared out of his mind and squirming in the chair. (Bro fr turned into twerk)
I can see how cold his eyes turn after he walks away from me. Why is that? Whatever. Not like I care. "Only speak when your spoken to or you get the tape over your mouth again, got it?" Stan nods. Professor chaos takes the tape off his mouth, but doesn't do the same thing he did to me. Which makes me even more pissed but it makes sense, he knows stan is toolshed and probably would never want to get close to him. But why was he doing that in the fucking first place..
Profissor chaos breaks my thoughts by speaking to stan again, "there's something simple we want from you. Mysterions identity. Tell me, what is it?" Stan looks furious, "I'll never tell." He says in a quiet voice. Professor chaos sighs, "I knew you would be difficult." He takes out a gun and I scream, "I THOUGHT YOU WOULDNT KILL HIM?!" I looks at me, "shut your mouth, pretty boy." I wish he didnt call me that. I'll stay quiet, for now.
"Tell me or you die. Is it Kevin? We think it's him" professor chaos says. They think it's my brother? Bunch of dumbasses. "I'm not telling you.." stan still sounds quiet, he's mad. I can tell that he's trying not to scream. Professor chaos goes up to me. "We will kill your friend then.." he puts the gun to my head and I try to act scared. I'm obviously not scared though. Stans eyes widen. "OKAY OKAY ITS KEVIN ALRIGHT?!" he lied. Damn. Professor chaos laughs, "the gun didn't even have any bullets." Stan looks even more pissed, "SHIT-" now he's acting like he messed up, though he lied about my identity. But now they think it's my brother.. what would they do to him?
Professor chaos walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. I turned to stan, "you okay man?" All of a sudden he starts to cry, "no! They know my identity! I have to quit being a hero!! I love being a hero.." I give him a look of sympathy, "I'm so sorry. They are assholes. And dumb, they think it's my bro-" the door opens again. Professor chaos along with general disarray and the coon walk in. General disarray walks up to stan, "we are definitely keeping you here. And now we know who mysterion is so you might as well give up."
As general disarray keeps talking to stan, professor chaos walks up to me and smirks. He whispers in my ear, "I'm gonna let you go, but if you tell a soul we will kill your friend. No remorse, okay?" I nod and he smiles.

Do I find what he's doing attractive?

(HAHAHAHAHSHDI- IM CRYING)

(Btw my next story is gonna be Kenny x marjorine but it won't be out in a while, if you wanna see it then you should probably follow idk 🤷 I'm bored -,-)