grounded

(didn't know what to put as the picture lol)

(butters/ professor chaos pov)

"Just fucking stop. I hate you. And you hate me." I realize I was starting to enjoy what I was doing and back away. I can't fucking fall in love with a hero, also I have a fucking boyfriend. "I-.. I'm going-" and with that I just run away, before myterion can do anything. I can't fucking do this. It's hard to resist him.. NO. I WILL RESIST HIM. I bring out my phone and text Dougie.

Dougie (disarray)

Hey, where are you guys rn?

Cartman thought it was a great
Idea to burn down whole foods
So we're are hiding from the
Cops right now, we ran into a
Club that was conveniently close
By. Meet us here?

Yeah. I will, Ill help you guys.

I start running towards the now burnt down whole foods. It's easy to tell cause of the sirens and smoke. I run towards the alleyway once I see it. Lots of cops definitely saw me though.. I scream towards disarray and the coon, "IVE GOT GUNS!" And I basically throw the guns at them, oh well. I don't care about being careful. At least this drama is getting my mind off mysterion.. the cops are basically, surrounding us.

(Guns and shit warning-)

I point my gun towards them, "if you let us go, I won't shoot all of you! Got it?" Some of them back down, some of them go towards us, "bad choice." And I shoot at one of them, the bullet going through his head, bullseye. He falls to the floor. "BACK DOWN" One of the cops yell. I roll my eyes and see this woman in the streets, "oh look! A lady in distress! Go save her." And with that all of the dumb cops of south park look away.
We take it as an opportunity and.. shoot them all. Easy win for us, of course.
It was easy without mysterion. Maybe our plan with me distracting him worked.. fuck I don't want to do that again, but I'll probably have to. "RUN AWAY, BACK HOME OR SHIT BEFORE PEOPLE FUCKING FIND US!!" Cartman yells. I nod and start running, back home. Then a cop starts chasing me, down the road! Guess we didn't get all of them.. I run full speed down the road. I see my house in the distance. Without thinking, I get my keys out and open the door and slam it shut, locking it.
I run up into my room, thank GOD my parents are alseep. I take my helmet off and just before I can get changed someone opens the door. My dad.. "butters your-" his mouth hangs open for a second but then he looks furious, "YOU ARE GROUNDED, FOR A FUCKING YEAR!!"

(Kenny/ mysterions pov)

I basically just cheated on butters, but I stopped! This is shitty. Luckily professor chaos left before I.. wait. I know what he was planning. He wanted to see me with my hood and mask off! That sneaky bitch.. I swear, I'll never fall for that ever again. I walk back home, the silence of night not helping with my rapid thoughts about professor chaos in my mind. His body.. his lips.. his eyes.. his voice.. the way he was acting.. that was-.. it turned me on. But I need to get him out of my head.
I need butters. I'll call him when I get home, but he's probably asleep. I need him right now.. I want him.. badly.
I sigh as I near my house and hear screaming. Now I have to deal with this. I sneak through the front door and into my room. I call butters, no answer. It's probably cause it's fucking 1am. I just wish I would stop thinking of professor chaos..
I text him then decide to try to sleep.

-

I wake up and see a news report on my phone, oh shit. It's about the villains. I open it. It reads, "south park three villains were almost caught last night. They shot up a total of 5 cops and burned down a whole foods. One of them escaped and the others are still on the loose, if you see them on the streets report them immediately." Holy shit- I'll help. I'll find them.
I wanna fucking see the look on professor chaoses face when he's in jail. He belongs there. I get a notification, but decide to ignore it for now and get changed. I take my shirt and pants off and grab my costume and start putting it on when I hear a gasp. I look up and see butters wide-eyed at my door..