don't scream

(professor chaos/ butters pov)

"Fuck yeah I'm ready! I hate mysterions guts." The coon says enthusiastically. I roll my eyes, "just be careful, Cartman. General disarray, since your the smallest, you go in first. First we need to check if he's in his room. Also, their windows don't have locks on them so we don't have to break the window" Cartman looks at me skeptically, "how did you know that?" I freeze, "Uhh.. cause they are poor, so most likely.."
Cartman shrugs, "okay.." we see that Kevin is in his room. That's great.
"Go in." I say to general disarray and he instantly does. He tackles Kevin and I hear the screaming. "oh, and I'm useful cause this time I brought my car." Cartman said. "Oh shit, yeah I forgot." I say and also go though the window, "get him in the car Cartman!!" I yell as I look around Kevin's room. I wanna steal that goddamn costume so I can never see him again. I instantly go to his closet, since it's really the only place he could hide it. Locked. Hm.. that's smart. I turn around and see that they already got them in the car.
I hope in the front seat, "drive!" And with that, we were already speeding off. (Sometimes I really forget people can own a car and drive unlike me -,-)

(Mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

I hear the ruckus, and screaming from Kevin's room. Nobody cares cause screaming in this house is more common than not. Now I can go through with my plan.. I listen very carefully to hear if they are gone or not. When I'm sure it's clear for me to go into his room, I get out of my bed and walk into his room. When I try to open the closet though, it's locked. Why? Thats weird..
I shake it off and somewhat break the door open. Taking out my costume, I hear my parents fighting again. Again. Goddamn it. Once my costume is on I rush to that abandoned home. It took longer cause I kinda forgot the way, but I still made it. And I see a car parked in the driveway. They are here, perfect.
Slowly, I walk into the house. This house is way out of shape compared to mine. Almost every floorboard creeks, so I need to be careful. I hear voices in another room and go behind a wall. I hear that annoying villains voice, "what did you want to ask?" Then I hear general disarrays voice, "what are we actually gonna do? Kill mysterion?" That makes me worry a bit. I hear professor chaoses voice, "no, we can.. use him. Yeah." "Also, another question" disarray asks. "Why the fuck were you flirting with that one boy? The one in the parka"
"Oh- I don't really know. He's just pretty cute" someone laughs, "but you have a boyfriend do you?" What the fuck? He thinks I'm cute, and was flirting with me, and he has a mother fucking boyfriend? He really is a villan. "No no.. actually UH- I broke up with him." I hear professor chaos answer. Without warning I hear their footsteps coming towards me, I quickly hide in a close by room.

(Professor chaos/ butters pov)

I had to lie that I broke up with my boyfriend so I didn't seem like a complete asshole.
We walk out of the room that I think used to be a kitchen, hard to tell. "Cartman did you fucking tie that mother fucker up?!" I yell so he can hear, he's in the basement right now. "YEAH!! GIVE ME FUCKING HELP HE KEEPS SCREAMING AT ME!!" I walk down the basement stairs and see Kevin looking mad out of his fucking mind. I mean, he is mysterion. I laugh, "you hate seeing us, don't you mysterion?"
"IM NOT FUCKING MYSTERION?!" He screams and I make a serious face, "okay, I guess your gonna be difficult." I take out my, unloaded gun "now do me a favor and you know.. don't lie. It's only gonna get you in trouble.."

(Meanwhile the actual mysterion is listening close by when it's the best time to barge in. He wants to see the shocked look on professor chaoses face)

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? HUH?!" He screams out and I laugh. "Hes out for our motherfucking blood" Stan says, he's obviously in the chair next to Kevin. I turn to stan, "will you be quiet? You know what I said." I look back at Kevin, or mysterion. "You wanna keep your life and your loved ones life?" He looks shocked, "wha-" I slap him. "Keep quiet. And actually.. work for us." "NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS-" I slap him again, "don't scream at me." My tone is cold.
"AND ACTUA-" I put the gun to his head. "Don't. Scream. At. Me. Got it mysterion?" All of a sudden I hear a yell. I look over at where it came from and see general disarray run in, "BOSS-" and then someone also runs in.

Mysterion?

"Shoot him and I'll shoot all of you."

(Yk what song I love sm-)
(Here's lyrics 😜)

"I hide in the closet but I'm not a f-ggot"

(I KEEP LISTENING TO IT NONSTOP)