"pretty boy"

(Kenny/ mysterions pov)

(Ik it doesn't make sense at all but ig there's some kinda spell so they don't know each other's identities unless they get demaked or tell their identity. Ill put it as that so it breaks any confusion. The spell ain't work on Cartman though 💀)

As I see them go for stan I start to panic. I start to run towards stan but arms grab me. I turn around and see professor chaos. Shit. I get dragged into a closet and I try to escape his grasp, but he's too strong. I try to scream but realize his hand is over my mouth. They are taking stan! Why?! Are they gonna take me too..? Wait.. are they onto us.. shit. I look up to see professor chaoses expression and I see him fucking staring at me, but once our eyes meet he looks away. The fuck?
I hear Stan's parents voices. I try to scream to them but professor chaos starts choking me. I-. I can't fucking breathe.. I hear them run out. He releases his hand from my throat and puts a second hand over my mouth. I hope his parents are calling the police, I swear- professor chaos begins to whisper, "don't even try escaping or your little friend dies. Hear me?" I nod. I just realized how close we are. This is the closest I've been to my enemy.. honestly, he doesn't look so bad.. what am I saying. I can't fucking find a villain attractive. This closeness is really getting to me..
But then I remember stan. What the fuck am I gonna do..
Professor chaos grabs onto me tighter and opens the closet door. And next thing you know I'm in a car. With general disarray driving. I start to get dizzy, but professor chaos is still holding me. Why? This is all happening so fucking fast. I can barley even move. I'll just.. just..
I knock out. (If it makes y'all feel better he's still in professor chaoses grasp 🤭)

-

I wake up to a small, dark room. I try to move but can't. Oh, I'm tied in a chair. I hear voices, "we had to take Kenny, he would tell the police or something" a voice says, probably professor chaos "yeah, he's right" another voice says. I hear someone sigh, "what are we gonna do with stan or, toolshed.." they know Stan's identity?! Does that mean they know mine..? Shit.. wait, probably not. They said that they had to take me. So it wasn't part of the plan.. so I'm still safe. But stan isnt..
All of a sudden I hear muffled screaming next to me and turn and see that stan is awake, and is also tied in a chair. I can barley see in the dark, but I can tell he looks scared. Very. I try to think how we would ever possibly get out of this.. and, what the fuck are they planning? Do they want to kill stan? Even me? I hope not..
I hear footsteps and before I know it a beam of light from the door blinds me. I see professor chaos walk in.

"I guess I need to clarify some stuff, huh?"

(Butters/ Professor chaos pov)

We walk out of the basement we tied up Kenny and stan. We are in the abandoned house base right now. I feel bad for Kenny, I wish I could free him, tell him it's okay, hug him. But obviously, I can't do that. We need to keep him here. "We need to get him to first admit he's toolshed, then we need him to tell mysterions identity. Or we threaten to kill ke-" I cut general disarray off, "we threaten to kill him. But we won't actually. We need him" "uhh.. yeah-" general disarray looks a bit confused.
The coon rolls his eyes, "why did we bring Kenny in the first place?" I look towards him, "we had to take Kenny, he could tell the police or something." General disarray nods "yeah, he's right" "what are we gonna do with stan or, toolshed..?" The coon asks. I put my and on my hips, "did you listen to a word we said?" Cartman shakes his head, "nope." I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh. I turn to general disarray, "I'll go explain some stuff to Kenny and stan." He nods and I walk towards the dark basement.
I see Kenny and stan, still there. Stan seems to be struggling, that makes me chuckle. "I guess I need to clarify stuff huh?" I ask.
I hear Kenny try to talk, but can't cause of the tape over his mouth.
I walk up to him and peel off the tape. I want to hear his voice. I kinda want to.. tease him, it seems fun. I go close to his face as I take off the tape. After it's off I smirk, "gonna talk now pretty boy?"

(ABDJDJEKEKEKDKFN AHSJAWJOE)