money?

(mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

I feel good after another victory against those villains. Though, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be though. But that makes it better, I mean.. after years I finally have a challenge against them. Stan on the other hand.. he's depressed as fuck. He says he can never be a hero ever again, but I try to reassure him that he could just be another, he's to stubborn to listen to shit now. I feel bad for him. And I bet Kyle is worried and confused on why Stan is as depressed as he was when his parents had gotten divorced when he was 10.
He just needs time. Then I remember the fact Kevin had locked his closet door. I decide to ask him, and walk into his room, he instantly looks up at me, "are you gonna ask about the closet? What happened?" My mouth hangs open, how did he know I knew about the closet.. he sighs, "see.. I don't really know how to put this.." "what is it?" I ask. "I actually know your mysterion, I saw the costume in my closet and thought maybe someone was onto you so you put it in mine so I locked it so no one saw it." He says quickly.
My eyes widen in absolute shock, how did he know I was-.. mysterion?! "You.. how did you know..?" "I saw you changing into your mysterion costume a number of times, Kenny." He states. At least it's him, it it were anyone else I would be fucking pissed. "So.. you'll never tell a soul, right?" He chuckles, "yeah, you know what? I'm very proud of you. I know you don't hear it much. But seriously, your a very good hero. Best in Colorado!" I smile at this, "thanks, kev. And thanks for putting up with being kidnapped and shit." He rolls his eyes, "piece of cakee-" he says in a sarcastic tone.
I hear a knock on the door, of course my parents don't answer. "KEVINN!!! GET THE FUCKING DOOR!!" my mom screams. He rolls his eyes and mumbles, "bitch" I nod, "agreed." He gets up and walks out of his room, so I walk back into mine. Kevin opens the door, "your little boyfriend is here-" he says and I rush out the door of my room and see butters. I instantly squeezed him into a hug and he starts laughing, "miss me?" "Yeah!!" I say and smile widely. "Gays." My brother says and goes back into his room. I ignore him and kiss butters on the cheek, "wanna go to my room?" He pulls away from the hug, "yeah! I have a surprise for you"
We walk into my room and I close my door. I see a backpack on butters shoulders, "what's in there?" I ask curiously. He takes it off his shoulders and places it on my bed, "wanna guess?" Hm.. it's a relatively small backpack. "What is it?" I ask, being too lazy to ask. "Open it!" Butters seems excited, it's adorable. I open the small grey backpack and my eyes widen, "woah! Butters.. how did you get this?!" This is.. a lot of money. He giggles, "it's uh.. I would rather not say aha.." (butters being Kenny's sugar daddy fr/ J IM KIDDING)
I look at him with confused face, "why?" He looks nervous, "just.. enjoy the gift.." I smile, trying to make him less nervous, "okay, love" it's strange that he won't tell me though.. but I know my innocent butters would do anything bad for the money, of course. I put the backpack down and pull butters into a long kiss. I pull away and cup his face with my hands "I love you so much, buttercup.." he smiles with his sweet smile he has, "I'm glad I can help, really! I love seeing you happy." I look at him with love in my eyes, "your the sweetest boy in the world, butters.. I love seeing you happy too. You mean the absolute world to me."
He hugs me and I lose my balance and we collapse on the bed, him on top of me. We start laughing. He lays his head down on my chest and I caress his hair.
I'll definitely be showing him how much I care about this gift later..

(No I'm not writing smut, I'm too lazy 👍)

(Also I love these rare bunny fluff chapters omfg)