I forgive you

(mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

I would never find this mother fucker attractive. I take everything back. He's gonna kidnap my brother. He's gonna probably traumatize the shit out of stan, my best friend. I'm gonna stop him once I'm able to fucking leave.
As if the Wattpad writer gods are listening professor chaos goes up to me. Why this asshole? He smiles with an annoying smile. I hate his smile. It's annoying every time he does it. "I'll be nice, and I'll let you go. But.. if you tell a word both your brother and stan are dead. Got it?" I nod, not talking so I don't scream. I just want to get out of here. He unties me slowly and I feel his eyes on me but I refuse to look. I'm not looking at him. When I'm free, he grabs my arm. "I mean what I said. Now run along pretty boy. I don't think someone like you should be here hm?" How dare he speak to me that way. I hate him.
I nod and he lets go. "don't trip on any floor panels on the way. Wouldn't want to ruin that breathtaking face of yours.." I turn to him abruptly, "stop fucking flirting with me. I hope you know I have a boyfriend."

(Professor chaos/ butters pov)

Yes. He still loves me. I'm so glad. I hold back a smile and roll my eyes, "fine." I can't help but flirt with him. I mean, I guess being a villan makes me more.. confident and.. flirty? I don't know. He leaves and I tap on general disarrays shoulder, "we need to get Kevin too. Before he finds out his little sidekick is y'know.. gone." "Don't fucking hurt him!!" Stan screams and I make an angered face, "what did I say about not talking?!" That makes him tense up and shut up. Good.
Kenny pops into my mind. I want to talk to him, as butters. Really bad.. "I'm gonna leave. I have some stuff to do. If you both leave, give him food so he stays alive and give him really strong sleeping pills." I turn to stan, "don't try to escape. This house is in the middle of nowhere and I'm locking you in. There is NO escaping for you." I sound cold. But I don't fucking care.
"Bye chaos" general disarray says and I leave the house. Oh fuck, I forgot I didn't tell Kenny away. I see him at a nearby tree and I walk up to him, "want me to show you where town is?" He looks towards me, his expression angry, "I guess so.."

-

He got back to town safe. I reach my house and climb through the window. Quickly, I take off my costume and put it in a hidden drawer in my closet. I take out my phone and see a text message from kenny. My heart races, cause I'm genuinely scared of what he may have replied with.. I open the text

Kenny 💗

Sorry for the late response,
I forgive you. I was
Freaking out and didn't give
You time to explain. I might
Have misinterpreted what
You said in there, and I'm
Sorry if I did. But I want to
Talk about it more, can I
Come over so we can talk
About it?

I smile at his response. He forgives me. That makes me happy. I respond,

Yes.  Thank you so much
Kenny. I get how you feel.

I'll be there in 5 minutes.
Your welcome <3

Yes!! Oh my God. I'm so happy that he forgives me, and loves me. I thought he would think I'm a terrible person and never forgive me.
I wait for him to come

-

I hear a tap on my window and immediately open it. Kenny smiles slightly and climbs in. "I'm sorry for being so mad, you can explain now.." Kenny says in a soft voice. I take a deep breath, "I was talking to my friend, I was planning to give something to you aha.." I lie, of course. "Oh, now I feel like an asshole. I'm so sorry.." I smile and hug him, "it's okay, your not an ass.. you just didn't know.."
He hugs me back, "thank you butters. I needed to hear that, I had a long day.." I smile, glad that i can't help even though I caused his "long day"
"I love you Kenny" I say. He looks at me and smiles "I love you too buttercup"

(This chapter isn't good at all lol)