notes

(Kenny/ mysterions pov)

I can't fucking sleep at all. Ive been crying ever since butters left. I'm absolutely heartbroken. It feels like someone took a hammer and shattered my heart into peices. I see that he left his suitcase, shit. I open it, curious to see what's inside. Why the fuck is a safe in here..? I see a note. It reads,

"Hey Kenny! So, I know your wondering how I got this safe, so.. it's actually my parents fucking savings, they kicked me out so they knew what was coming. So, I actually left the money all for you. I know how hard it is to live in the condition you are in so Im giving you all this money. You can get costody over your siblings and move out with this money! I do hope you take me with you when you move, of
Course. I wanna spend my whole fucking life with you Kenny. I love you, so fucking much. I've had a hard life and you brang light into it. You made me not hate myself. Words can't describe how much I love you. Look in the box near the safe :D"

(The note was written before Kenny kicked him out btw)

I cried while reading that whole note.. he loves me. He loves me so much. I can learn to forgive him.. he's so sweet even after all he did.. I look at the box and open it. I freeze up. A.. wedding ring?! I'm violently sobbing now. I see yet again, another smaller note inside the box.

"I know we are quite young, but Kenny.. I know I've found the right person. Your my soulmate."

My heart stings. Why did he even write all of these on notes..? Maybe he was just too scared to say them in person.. he.. he wanted to marry me. I need to find him, make shit right. I can learn to forgive him.. I can't just keep my heart stinging like this, I fucking miss him. I run out of my house, desperately trying to find where butters is. I hear a big alarm go off. "ATTENTION EVERYONE!! GET INSIDE YOU HOMES IMMEDIATELY, A VILLAN IS OUT KILLING EVERYONE ON SIGHT. FIND SHELTER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"
Oh shit. I guess that will have to wait. I run back home and get into my mysterion costume. I'll.. talk to butters later. I stay in the middle of the road, trying to find whoever is doing this. Then I see the coon running fullspeed towards me, but he looks scared out of his mind. "HELP!! HELP!! GENERAL DISARRAY IS TAKING FUCKING REVENGE TO WHAT HAPPENED TO PROFESSOR CHAOS AND IS TAKING IT TOO FAR!!"
"Where is he?!" I ask and I hear a thud behind me. I look behind and see that general disarray had killed someone.. "RUN!!" I yell and start running. I run on top of buildings as general disarray follows us both, he's out for blood. And he definitely wants my blood the most.. I end up tripping as I jump on one of the buildings, I try to get up but feel a sharp pain in my leg. Wait.. shit. I just realized I can't die. Stupidd. I look up at general disarray as calmly as I can.
But the coon on the other hand is screaming.

(Butters pov) (blud ain't prof chaos anymore 💀)

I decide to follow the screams. It's on top of the shop I'm behind.. I get in sight and apparently a cop sees me, cause he grabs me. Right, everyone knows I'm a villan.. "you have the right to remain silent. Or I'll shoot you" I look at the top of the building, ignoring what the cop said. I see mysterion on the rooftop with general disarray with a gun to his head.. I try to get out of the grasp of the cop.

(That was a short pov but idfc) (mysterion/ Kenny's pov)

I await for another death but I hear a scream from below, "MYSTERION NO!!" I see butters say.. BAM! The love of my life gets shot in the head by the cop that was holding him.. general disarray notices too cause he gaps and drops the gun. It feels like the world just went silent.

...

(No one's pov)

A bunch of people gather around in butters funeral, mainly cause there was a note he wrote. Basically, his last words before he died.

Dear everyone in south park, I know all of you hate me. And I get it. I now know that I'm wrong, I've damaged all my relationships. I'm sorry for everything I have done and I quit as a villan, I'll make things right. Maybe you guys would be happier seeing me dead, I don't know. You all are amazing and unique people. My actions were completely terrible, and honestly I deserve what I have right now. I'm all alone, on the streets. Even that is a luxury for a terrible person like me. General disarray, I've realized you can't be a villan just because you have trauma. I should have recommended you got help, everything we did was not right. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive what I did to your life, and maybe not be a villan anymore. My parents, you expecting something nice huh? No. Your the main reason I'm like this. You caused all my pain and suffering. I never deserved you guys. You DONT deserve to be parents at all. You constantly verbally and physically abused me to the point I hate myself. You guys deserve to rot in motherfucking hell. Terrible parents. And to the love of my life, Kenny.. Im so sorry for what I did to you, I love you so much. My heart will always sting thinking of you. Even when I fucking die I'll still love you with all my heart. Your the best, sweetest person I've ever met. You deserve the world. I know you'll never forgive me, or love me, but I need you to know how much I appreciate you. Your the thing that kept me going, comforted me when my parents were bad to me, and never judged me. Your the absolute best person in the world. I'll never be happy without you. But, I don't wish the same to you. I hope you find someone that is makes you as happy as you make me. I know you can. You deserve the fucking world. Don't let anything bring you down. Im sorry for everything, Kenny.

And everyone else too..

Everyone in that room cried that day, Kenny cried the hardest. The words got to everyone.

Kenny just wishes he got to say goodbye, to say he loved him.

He died thinking Kenny hated him..

End.

(Guys I'm crying)