T W E N T Y T W O

K Y L E

I roll my eyes as my father lectures me about how I carried myself yesterday."I already told you father. I will not marry her, I love my girlfriend." He scoffs at my response.

"The same girlfriend who doesn't have both of her parents in her life, especially her deadbeat father." He says, I immediately walk up to him and punch him in the face, he falls back and he holds onto his bleeding nose."Don't you dare talk about Amaya like that. One more word that comes out of your mouth about my girl, I will kill you." I whisper angrily and I leave his house.

I drive to my shared penthouse with my girlfriend, when I enter the apartment and my girl greets me with a huge smile on her face and a warm hug."Hey baby." She kisses my cheek. I hum in response and kiss her forehead."Hi sweetheart." I grin.

We've been dating for eight months and these have been the best eight months of my miserable life. She makes me so happy and I'm in love her.

"How was your class today?" I ask as we sit on the couch and I pull her onto my lap, she gasps and smiles shyly."They were okay, just tiring." She mumbles as she kept on moving on my lap."Fuck Amaya, baby don't do that." I groan.

"I'm sorry I just need a comfortable position." She says."Hmm you love siting on my lap don't you sweetheart?" I ask and she nods."Words baby," I whisper."Yes Kyle." She replies with a smile.

I kiss her neck and she whimpers, my dick immediately hardens at the sounds that leave her mouth and she immediately pulls back."Did I do something wrong baby?" I ask.

"I'm sorry K-Kyle I'm not ready." She says sadly."Oh baby." I cup her cheeks."No need to apologise sweetheart. I want your first time to be special and pleasurable." I kiss her cheek and she giggles.

"And if you are not ready. It won't be special nor enjoyable." I kiss face multiple times."Never apologise for not being ready okay?" She nods."Okay." I smile at her and she returns the smile.

So beautiful.

"I-I love you." She mutters."I love you more baby." I kiss her nose."Now come, watch me cook something for you while sit back and relax yeah?" She nods happily. I pick her up and I place her on the kitchen counter.

"Your favourite baby?" I ask and she nods with a smile."After I'm done. We'll watch our favourite show yeah?" I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

"Aren't you gonna take care of that?" She points to the bulge on my pants and I chuckle, standing in between her legs.