Chapter 2 {MCR}

"Thank you for the Coffee and shelter" The man thanked Jimin who just nodded while he sipped his coffee, lightning stroke.

"Okay Mr! What is your name? Everyone already knows each other's names" Teddy whinned as he looked up to them and they stared at him waiting for an answer expect from Elvira who was enjoying her coffee.

"Taehyung" He finally gave in as Teddy giggled and Elvira stared at him questioning and he just smiled at her.

"Sounds fancy" She said as she snapped her fingers and her wand appeared on her hand as she waved it and started chanting some words
"Levora amidta Soena" Teddy chanted as a box of cookies appeared on the table and Elvira stared at her as she snapped her fingers again and her wand went to wherever it goes.
"Sorry I'm just craving for cookies, It will go perfectly well with the coffee"She said opening the box as the cookies smelled out.
"You can take" She told them and Jimin took a cookie.

Then someone knocked on the door and they all turned to the girl standing waiting for permission to enter while the rain bathed her.

"Wow knocking, I guess she isn't drenched enough " Teddy said eating a cookie while staring at her as Jimin looked at her before talking

"She knows what manners are" Jimin told her reminding her that she ran into his shop slamming the door as Teddy laughed nervously and Jimin walked to the door opening it.

"Can I please stay for a while? Other shops won't let me in, they say it's full" She pleaded and Jimin let her in as she was shivering, soaked and Teddy turned to her

"Sorry "Teddy said eating a cookie

"I'll go and get you a towel " Jimin told her going to the storage room.

"Why not just start selling towels instead of opening a Caffe" Elvira said to herself rolling her eyes and Jimin came back with a towel staring at Elvira before he handed it to the drenched girl.

"You can sit with them. I'll make you coffee" Jimin told her going to the kitchen as she walked to the table they were sitting and she was about to sit beside Elvira before she stopped her.

"Jimin is sitting here" Elvira told her before Jimin cut her off

"She can sit there" Jimin told her coming with another cup of coffee as she sat beside Elvira while Jimin sat beside her "Here"he said giving her the coffee as she thanked him.

"Hi! Nice to meet you I'm Teddy, this is Vira well Elvira but I call her Vira and this is Taehyung and the person you're sitting with is the owner Jimin"Teddy said bubbly as she introduced everyone.

"Hi nice to meet you all I'm Luella" she introduced herself shyly as the towel was on her head covering her black hair.

"Thank you for the coffee Mr Jimin" She said politely and Jimin just nodded.

"Finally found someone to respect you" A man said appaering from nowhere as they all almost choked except from Jimin and Teddy who starred at him.

"Tired of hiding" Jimin said smiling as he drank his coffee and they stared at the man.

"Jungkook is my name" He said sitting with them.
"And before you ask, yes I am a power holder" Jungkook told them taking a cookie.

"Shouldn't you keep your identity secret?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook vanished and their eyes widened.

"Don't worry he's still here" Jimin told them

"They can't take what they can't see" Jungkook said as they couldn't see him but they could hear him and he appeared again.

"You have the power of invisibility" Teddy said excited as she drank her coffee.

"Yes Teddy" He replied as her eyes widened.