Chapter 38 {Ourselves}

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Taehyung left and Hobi stared at Vira
"Are you really okay?"

"Yes I am, I guess" Vira said cleaning her face before taking the ancestoral journal and sitting on her sofa.

"So you want me to look for him?" Hobi asked sitting in front of her.

"No! I will, I will look for him myself, he is my responsibility I need to stop giving you all my responsibilities expect from you shape shifting into me" Vira said cheeckily and Hobi rolled his eyes playfully.

"All the documents about Today's meeting is in your study, you can read it whenever you want to, oh and Mr Marleys is having a meeting with your father in 3 days" Hobi told Vira while she was reading and she stopped taking her gaze from the book to Hobi.

"What is the meeting about?"Vira asked him curious since she knows Mr Marley is a very strict and busy man and he only talks to the king when there is a big issue.

"He wants to discuss about MCR, he heard about the duke purchasing it and apparently the owner hasn't done anything about it" Hobi said and Vira stared at him.

"Jimin didn't tell anyone about the Caffe except us so the only way Mr Marley must have found out is Luella, she tried to help Jimin from getting his Caffe taken away from him" Vira said to herself.
"I could have helped and stopped it from happening since it was my fault from the beginning but I didn't, I tried bu-" she tought she was about to speak before someone knocked on her door.
"Come in"

Calix entered with a smile on his face while servernts were behind him.
"Hello my beautiful wife" he said brightly walking in with servernts following him while holding a tray filled with food and liquor.

Vira closed her book dropping it and turning to Calix" I'm not your wife Calix" Vira told him before her gaze went to the servernt dropping the trays on the table.

"Your highness" They greeted before leaving.

"I would love to hear you say that in 2 years time" Calix said before sitting beside her.

"Don't tell me you are planning on getting us drunk again?" Vira asked shaking her head.

"Oh come on this time we will drink responsibility and we aren't alone. Hoseok would you like to join us?" Calix asked Hobi and he nodded taking the wine glass Calix handed to him.

"It's 2 against 1 Lean" Calix shrugged and Vira scowled at the both of them before collecting the wine glass.

..............

It was currently 11:52PM
Teddy was sitting on the dinner table with her grandma eating dinner,
"Teddy eat slowly" Grandma Flora said worried at her how fast she kept eating.

"I'm hungry" Teddy said pouting and her grandma chuckled.

"Aren't you always hungry" she said getting up and pouring a cup of water for Teddy.
"Eat slowly dear the food isn't running away, well hopefully not like last time" Grandma Flora said.

"I'm sorry about last time, I really should stop practicing spells on food" Teddy said pouting.

"Or people too, oh have heard Taehyung came to tell me'' Her Grandma said and Teddy bit on her bottom lip nervously.