Chapter 6 { Dislike }

Recap:

"Teddy's grandmother gifted it to me as a good luck on my business"

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"They didn't live long to build one"

"Are you really trying to steal something"

Okay chapter 6

              ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"No I'm not" Elvira spat coming out beneath the table.

"Then why were you under the table?" Jimin asked her

"I was checking the texture of the wood" Vira blurted out as Jimin stared at her.

"You seem to have lost it or maybe you never had it" Jimin said walking to the counter and taking water to drink.

"Why are you suddenly so mean to me" Elvira asked him and Jimin turned to her before speaking.

"I don't like the aura around you " Jimin told her honestly.

"What" Elvira said surprised by his statement and Jimin laughed it off about to walk away before Elvira held his wrist and pinned him to the wall and he looked at her smirking.

"I'm not pleased about your aura also. You reek of trouble" Vira stated and Jimin smiled at her getting closer to her face.

"Then you shouldn't be so close darling" Jimin told her as Elvira's grip on his wrist loosened and Jimin smirked removing his hand and turning her, pinning her to the wall

"Let go of me" Vira told him

"That doesn't sound demanding" Jimin told her

"Look Jimin don't underestimate I'm not as weak as you assume me to be" Vira stated and Jimin chuckled.

"You're not weak, I was just kidding"Jimin told her as he stared at her dark brown eyes and vira's brain was paused all the training she received for years and she couldn't do anything about the man who had her pinned to a wall. She was speechless.
"Your eyes are pretty, I'll be sure to remember them" Jimin said letting her go before leaving the kitchen and going to the door and the flipping the sign to closed as people started leaving.

A buffering Vira in the kitchen as she just blinked her heart was beating fast

"El it's my break. Do you want to join me to get food, it's not like you have anything to do" Jimin said from the counter and she glared at him.

"Who told you I don't have things to do" Elvira spat at him.

"So you don't want to go?" Jimin asked her removing his apron.

"I do" she said removing her apron as well and she left the kitchen.

"Okay then shall we? Miss Elvira Moriah" Jimin told her

"We shall" Elvira replied chuckling as they went out of the Caffe Jimin rolling his shirt sleeves up as they sported the others coming from different directions.

"Hi! Where are you going? Vira you came" Teddy cheered

"We are going to have lunch" Jimin told them

"I was going for lunch also" Taehyung said

"Perfect let's go and get lunch" Luella stated

"But where should we go?" Jungkook asked them.

"Jimin where were you going?" Elvira asked him as he smiled cockily.

"I was going to sell you and use the money to buy chicken" Jimin told her as her jaw dropped and he chuckled
"I'm joking"Jimin said before he bent to her ear"Not really" he whispered to her before turning to the others.