Chapter 37 {Past}

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Namjoon was brushing vira's hair because her hand was numb and the Queen came into her room.
"Mother" They both called a smile on their face and she walked to them sitting on the bed next to Vira.

"Are you okay? Joon what happened?" The Queen asked after noticing a few bandages and bruises on Vira.

"She got beat up by Richard" Namjoon answered her after packing vira's hair into a ponytail and Vira nodded.

"But I finally got to his throat and heart" Vira said proudly a smile plastered on her face and Namjoon was shocked.

"Seriously? That's great Vira" Namjoon said excited about to give his sister a high five before realizing her hand was still hurting.
"Next time" He told her pecking her cheeks "I will be back I need to accompany father to the blacksmith for a dagger, he wants to give Taehyung." Namjoon told her standing up from the bed.

"Be careful Joon" The Queen told her son.

"I will mother" he said before leaving.

The Queen turned to Vira
"Does it hurt a lot?" She asked worried while touching the brusises softly.

"I have been training and training but father still hasn't acknowledged any of my efforts. I am trying mother I really am. These wounds mean nothing to me if father doesn't even think I'm trying" Vira told her mother honestly as she stood up and turned to her mother.

"Elvira you are not trying, you are giving it your all, I see it, everyone does even Richard I will be with you till the very end and put that crown on you, all your efforts and sleepless nights will be justified once you become Queen and I know you will we are rooting for you, your brother and I. No matter what others say just listen to the people who love you, we love you " The Queen told her getting up and welcoming her daughter into her warm embrace.
" I love you and I will always be with you, I am here whenever you need me"

..........

15 year old Vira kept fighting with her brother the fight had been going on for the past 10 minutes non of them backing down while the king stood there watching them.

Taehyung upstairs resting on the railings comfortably while watching his siblings fight to death covered in blood.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?!!
What did I ever do to you?" Vira shouted her tears streaming down her face as their swords kept clashing.

"You took her away from me!! You took her!!! Now you think you can have the throne also? Are you mad!" He shouted with fury. Striking her hard and Vira fell to the ground spraining her ankle.

"She was my mother too!! My mother not yours!!! And that throne is mine also! I am the daughter of the king and Queen of this kingdom the throne is mine!!!" Vira yelled at him as he has his sword to her throat.

"She was my mother before she was yours and all you made her do was worry and worry until she got killed!!!" Namjoon spat at her.

"Why are you fighting me? Am I the one who killed mother! Father is right there why don't you fight him and put a sword to his throat and ask him why he killed mother?! You can't, because that will be goodbye to the so called throne you think you deserve so you are putting all your rage on me-" Vira was saying as he inched the sword closer to her neck.

"Shut up!!! Shut up Lean!!" Namjoon shouted

"What changed? What made you like this? You never talked about wanting the throne when mother was alive, what suddenly changed?" Vira asked a final tear rolling down her cheeks.