Chapter 31 {Wife?}

✨✨✨✨✨✨

***NEXT DAY***

"You have to be kidding me Lean, you got shot, your shoulder hasn't healed all the way and there is an assassin after you who probably knows how you look like, a time manipulator whom we do not even know and you want to leave the palace" Hobi said in disbelief as Vira was putting a gun and dagger under her dress while she kept another knife in a holder inside her boots.

"Yes I am going Hobi I already told you I agreed to work for Jimin that night" Vira told him as she got on her window.

"Lean can you not rethink this if you get kidnapped or something happens where am I supposed to look for you? I will be the prime suspect I am meant to always be by your side. I do not even know the friends you have outside the palace except for the girl at the ball that night I cannot even remember her name " Hobi said not kin to her actions.

"Just go to my brother he knows everyone of them" Vira told him placing a foot on the wall trying to get a good hold she was literally on the 5th floor.

"Is it your brother that is barely in the palace" Hobi spat at her and she shrugged chuckling.

"Don't worry Hobi I will be okay-" Vira was saying with one of her leg outside the window before someone ran into her room and Vira and Hobi froze staring at him.

"Lean we- No you have problem Namjoon is tryi-" Calix ran into her room before he stopped in his tracks and tried to take in the scene Infront of him.
"Lean what are you doing?" He asked confused" or should I say where are you going?" He continued with a raised eyebrow after examining her dressing.

As Vira choked on air before shaking her head" uhmm t- the walls are still very strong Hobi" Vira said trying to come back in " A little help" she waved her hand and Hobi quickly helped her in and she stood straight dusting herself
"You see Hobi I told the castle has a good foundation" Vira said turning to Hobi as he eyebrows were furrowed in confusion before he started laughing nervously.

"Yes uhm yes it appears so wow the palace is really strong " He said nervously as he was trying to keep the lie going while Calix stared at the both of them not buying it.

"Do I like stupid?" He said to the both of them.

Making Vira shrug" maybe " she muttered clearing her throat.

"Lean where were you going" Calix asked her again.

"Nowhere as we said I was just checking how stable the palace is " She replied going to sit down like nothing happened.

"You expect me to believe that? Okay let's say I buy your lies, why are you dressed in such clothes?" Calix asked her and she pursed her lips realizing she might not be able to get out of this one but she wasn't giving up.

"Trying new aesthetics" she told him hoping he would buy that and he just stared at her blankly waiting for her to tell him the truth making Vira groan.
"It is non of your business" Vira spat at him after noticing he wasn't backing down while Hobi stayed at the back quietly watching everything.

"How is she going to get out of this one'' He muttered shaking his head.

"Do you want me to go and tell your brother or your father" Calix told her coming closer to her and Vira scoffed standing up.

"What is it with you people and telling on me" Vira mumbled to herself referring to Calix and Jimin.
"I thought you changed why do you want to tell on me?" Vira asked him.

"It is for your own good. You know you are not meant to leave the palace because of the people trying to kill you, a lot of people don't want you to become Queen and if they see any chance to hurt you they will take it."
Calix told her honestly and Vira stared at him.