Chapter 25 {Unexpected vistor}

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Vira walking to her room door quietly while Hobi hid behind her curtains pepping while telling Vira to be careful." Lean please be careful" Hobi whispered as he hid back.

Vira opened her door immediately only to be faced with an empty hallway and she looked around. The only thing she heard was the loud music from the ballroom and some people talking, drinking and dancing downstairs. She walked further trying to be sure the hider isn't around before someone popped Infront of her
"Vira?" Luella said shocked as she stared at her from top to bottom. As Vira stared at her realizing she wasn't wearing her mask.
"Yo- you are the princess" Luella stated as Vira was busy thinking of a way to stop this before a loud scream was heard from her room and she recognized the voice it belonged to Hobi as she turned to Luella and hit her neck making her unconscious as she fell down.

"I am so sorry Luell" Vira pleaded before running into her room only to be faced with Hobi widened eyes and uneven breathing as she ran to the frightened man.
"Hobi Hobi what happened? Are you okay?" Vira asked worried as she shakes him.

"Someone entered your room and started looking for something and the person noticed me and threw a knife at me and ran out of the room" Hobi said face pale and Vira noticed the knife stuck inside her bedroom wall and her eyes widened, it was in deep.

"Did you see the person's face?" Vira asked immediately and Hobi looked at her confused.

"What person?" He asked her confused as he stood up and Vira stared at him.

"The person you said came in and was searching around" Vira told him only to receive a confused gaze from Hobi.
"The person who threw a knife at you" Vira said pointing at the spot the knife was and there was nothing there and Hobi looked at the empty wall as he turned to Vira worried while she had a panic visible in all of her features.

"Lean are you okay? So did you see anyone outside?" Hobi asked her as she realized what had happened.

Whoever came inside her room was or is with the time manipulator and he probably went back in time to stop the incident from taking place so he never came in and Hobi didn't see anyone.

"Hoseok we have a huge problem" Vira informed him as she explained everything to him.

"WHAT?!!" Hobi yelled not believing what Vira said.
"Someone came in your room. Went back in time and changed everything? I almost got killed" Hobi said making sure he heard her correctly.
"You see this is why I am scared of Time manipulators" Hobi sighed not believing what happened or what did not happen.
"What are we going to do now? You cannot go back in time to try and see what happened because it never did and we do not even know what he or she is after." Hobi said as it felt like he was loosing braincells.

"First of all we need to get to my brother" Vira said leaving the room while Hobi followed her.

"Why? And which brother?" Hobi asked before Vira stopped and he looked from behind her to be faced with an unconscious lady on the floor.

"Taehyung, to fix this " she told him as she carried Luella from one side while Hobi carried her from her other arm while they carried her to her brothers room.

"What did you do to her? And who is she?" Hobi asked while they walked down the hallway. The guards just bowed while Vira walked by not daring to question what was happening.

"I knocked her out. Luella Marley one of my friends from the Caffe" Vira told him and Hobi gave her a weird look.

"You knocked your friend out?" Hobi spat and Vira sighed as they got to her brothers room and the guards bowed before opening the door.
"She saw me without my mask and now she knows I'm the princess" Vira told him as they entered her brothers room.