Chapter 34 {Confused}

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Luella I have something I want to tell you" Jimin told her before taking a deep breath Luella gaze didn't leave him as she stared at him softly with a smile.
"First of all I am so sorry and I deserve whatever you might possibly do to me after I am done talking" Jimin told her as he stared at her waiting for a chance to go ahead and Luella nodded before she pipes in.

"Is this about our relationship?" She asked softly and Jimin stared at her guilt eating him up. This was the last thing he wanted to do, to hurt Luella.
"You can speak but can I say something first?" Luella asked him and he nodded as she continued.
"I asked my father if he could speak to the king to cancel the Princess approval on the Caffe, since my father knows the king" Luella told him and Jimin stared at her he didn't even know what to say.
"He is going to meet up with the king in 3 days. You can go ahead with what you want to say"

Jimin stared at Luella as he sighed
"Luella" he called her, she made it harder for him to speak and the guilt kept stabbing him.
"Luella I kissed El twice and it was not a mistake, I did it willingly. I am not really sure of the feelings I have for you, I really care about you and love you but as a friend. I am so sorry I led you on about everything-" Jimin was saying before he stopped to get her reaction and Luella stared at him with a half hearted smile and Jimin noticed the hurt in her eyes that she tried to hide yet she still had that same pleasant smile .
"Luella I am so sorry-"

"Jimin please go on, I want to hear your explanation," Luella told calmly.
"The day I admitted my feelings to you how did you feel? Did you only play on because you didn't want to hurt me or I was just a distraction for you to try and get over Elvira?" Luella asked him" you did mention Vira alot that day and kept thinking about her"

\\\Flashback\\\

"Jimin  I know I am the closest to you between everyone but do you mind if I ask a question?" Luella asked him.

"Well you just did but go on" Jimin told her resting on the counter

"Are you and Elvira in a relationship?" Luella asked the question that has been lingering in her head as Jimin started laughing hysterically

"El and I together? Did you hit your head?" Jimin asked her chuckling.

"Why are you laughing Jimin? I am serious" Luella told him.

"Okay well the answer to your question is no. We both cannot stand each other talk less about being together" Jimin told her.

"Okayyy but do you have any feelings for Vira?" Luella asked him.

"Expect from being friends No"Jimin stated"but why all this question?" Jimin asked her before a smirk creeped up to his lips.
"Do you like me?" Jimin asked her playfully.

"Yes" Luella answered him seriously as Jimin stared at her shocked.

"What?" Jimin said not expecting her response.

"It is okay if you do not feel the same I don't expect you to--" Luella was cutt off as Jimin kissed her and she was shocked before she gave in and he pulled away.

"I like you too" Jimin confessed to her taking her back as he kissed her again.

"You do?" Luella asked shocked.

"You said it yourself you are the closest to me don't you think there is a reason" Jimin whispered in her ear as Luella cheecks was turning red.

"I did not expect your sudden confession" Luella told him as he smiled at her.

"I didn't expect yours either I always thought you and Jungkook would be together so I kind of suppressed my feelings for you" Jimin told her honestly.

"Seriously? I liked you since forever" Luella told him sincerely.