Chapter 16 { Girlfriend? }

EDITED

Recap:

"They are taking Jimin's Caffe?"

"What is the use of knocking when you are inside already?"

"Vira are you okay?"

"Elvira"

"Jungkook it's your Que, it is now or never"

Okay chapter 16

                  ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Jungkook it's your Que it is now or never" Jimin told him and he nodded before he turned invisible and left the Caffe following Elvira.

"I thought you were not interested in the plan?" Luella asked him and he just shrugged.

"At least if we know where she lives we will be able to visit and check up on her" Teddy said a bit down from everything happening and Jimin just sat in deep tought before Teddy turned to him.

"Is it about the Caffe? Now I know why you do not like the Royal family" Teddy said sighing and Taehyung turned to him shocked.

"You do not like the Royal family?" He asked him as Jimin looked at him

"Yes I do not" Jimin said smiling at him and Taehyung blinked in thought and confusion.

"But why would the princess approve this" Teddy said upset.

"I herd that the princess is very cold hearted and she tries to acquire only things that will benefit her, she probably agreed to this because Mysteries of Caffe Royal is really popular. Rumors has it, she fired all the Royal guards just because she didn't like them." Luella said honestly and Taehyung chuckled at her behavior while talking

"Really? Where did you hear that?" Taehyung asked curious.

"From madam Jisele's shop. A lot of designers talk about what they heard in the palace. I hear more news from madam Jisele's shop than from the press" Luella said proudly and Jimin laughed at her statement

"You seem very proud about that" Jimin told her and Teddy rolled her eyes at them

'' Gossip gossip gossip I cannot believe you people" Teddy said with folded arms in a scolding manner.

"Do you want to hear about the prince?" Luella asked her and Teddy leaned forward.

"Yes please!!" She exclaimed interested making the rest to laugh at her.

Vira walked around, with Jungkook quietly following her before she entered a 4 story building.

"So this is where she lives" Jungkook said before a man who passed by looked around in horror and Jungkook covered his mouth immediately and stepped back and left.

"He should have left" Vira said pepping out of the window.
"I will wait 5 more minutes to be sure" she tought sitting on the stairs of the house before sighing.
"What am I doing with my life" Vira said staring into the abyss.

Jungkook got back to the Caffe to be welcomed with bickering

"So what? So what if I like Luella" Jimin spat at Teddy as she was bawling and Luella was blushing in her seat while Taehyung was comforting Teddy

"How can you like Luella I bet my money on Jungkook Jiminnnn. Are you trying to see my go bankrupt" Teddy cried.

"I never told you to place your money on Jungkook" Jimin told her and Teddy threw her bag at him

"Taeeeee am going to go broke because of Jimin" Teddy cried in his arms.

"Jimin stop messing with her" Taehyung told him laughing as he patted teddy's head.