1. Life

Hey, this is the first chapter...ermm yh.
——————————————————————————

With a dead mother and an overprotective father its an understatement to say that my life is perfect

With a dead mother and an overprotective father its an understatement to say that my life is perfect. For as long as I could remember he'd go on about how dangerous the world was and here he was face to face going on about the importance of a bodyguard.

Seriously... I mean men are futile and worthless and I am more than capable of taking care of myself.

"Hermosa, You have to choose someone otherwise I will pick for you. You're lucky I am giving you a chance to pick." My father spoke aggressively.

"Papa, be reasonable, you're wasting money paying an estupido to take care of me. I am a grown woman and I can do that job just fine." I retaliated.

"You have a week to decide from the men I have presented to you and if that indecisive mind hasn't chosen then I will have to do it for you, whether you like it or not," He announced, "Now leave I have work to do and arguing with you won't get me anywhere."

The urge to throw something across the room always slipped into my mind every time I would leave my fathers office. He definitely knew how to push someone enough for murder to enter their mind. Being without my mother is really hard for him. They met when they were in college together and he hasn't ever entertained or even thought of another female. He was one to not believe in love after his father divorced his mother when he was young. But I remember when I was 9 and wanted a bedtime story and he explained in intricate detail about how they met and their love story. It was so memorable and unique that I could repeat the words of my father 12 years ago.

My mother was my everything. Mother, sister and best friend. She was there every time I needed her and sometimes I would think she was psychic when I was going through something. She was beautiful. And I'm not saying that because she's my mother but she really was. She had pretty, light brown eyes and tan like skin. And long brown hair. I mean I completely understand why my father fell for her. A part of my fathers heart is gone and I don't think anyone could fill my mothers shoes, even if my dad lived a million lives with another woman.

I left my fathers home, or should I say mansion and headed to my house. One thing my father taught me was that everything is earned, not just given. Yes, I had a bank loaded with money but I decided to go on with my normal life and not have cameras flashing in my face every time I left my home. My father was used to it by now after having a successful business and many important people trying to invest into it. Luckily, my father kept my identity hidden but still insisted on keeping protection on me when he wasn't around.

I had to choose someone from the men my father presented to me, otherwise he would pick and it wouldn't be a good decision. Once I reached my house I waited outside until I was ready to go in. Eventually when I did go in, I decided I would go through the files my father sent of each man.

Hours flew by and I didn't realise it was 8pm already. So far I was convinced my father wanted me dead with the experiences these men had. The last file I opened was of a man named Cecile and at his last job there was an altercation with someone and he chose to run rather than fight. Another file had an actual USB with footage of the man getting beat up. It was hopeless.

I ended up giving up even though there was one file left. I mean he was probably worse than the rest and there was no point wasting my time. Once I made myself dinner, rather than keeping a maid as my father insisted, I got ready for bed.

Finally, I was in bed when I got a call from Mike. I picked it up and this was exactly what I thought it was.

"Heyyy baby." Mike moaned.

"Mike you're high again, and horny. Stop calling me, we ended a year ago and this can't keep going on." I spoke frustratedly.

"Ohh Erissss, me and youuuu are never over,"  He said, disoriented , "I want you, I need you, my dick has your name on it. Nobody else's."

"Ughh no it doesn't and it never will. Mike get your head screwed on, I don't love you, not anymore. After all those times your dick accidently slipped into another girl's vagina I'm surprised you have the audacity to ring me." I spoke with revulsion.

"Hahahahahaha," He laughed, "We will never be over baby, never." He finished and ended the call.

Mike was the usual blonde guy any girl would hook up with and regret it. He definitely did catch my attention when we first met but I realised looks could deceive. Me and Mike ended things a year ago, or should I say I ended things. It was toxic and he was cheating. Anyway I was over him quickly because I had the whole time we were in a relationship to get over him.

Ever since then I have been focusing on myself and expanding the business I have opened. And I have been quite successful. Spending time around my father really did pay off because I picked up business skills pretty fast.

Before I headed to bed something slipped into my mind. I needed to make sure everything was locked, doors and any windows. I always had this fear of someone breaking in or being inside my house whenever I returned from somewhere. So it would take me a while to enter my own home without feeling my whole body heat up and my body becoming breathless.

Maybe it was a good idea to get a bodyguard.

———————————————————————————

1013 Words!

I have to give credit to a mate of mine he read it and told me to change the first part. So credit to him for it sounding so good.

I hope you all enjoy. Don't judge also.