6. Future

My head hurts but here you go.
——————————————————————————

By the looks of the room filled with my fathers business acquaintances, me and Leo were the last to arrive

My father had spotted us as soon as we came in and had come over to speak to us.

"Hola Eris, te ves hermosa mi hija," My father said softly, "Leo, thank you for being here."

"Muchas gracias padre." I responded with gratitude.

"Now I know deep down you probably didn't want to be here but this is important especially for you and your businesses success. You don't have to notify people you are related to me but get to know people. I will leave you now but before you leave come see me." My father informed me.

Wow. From then on for the rest of the night my father mingled with guests and business partners. Me and Leo headed to the back where more people were gathered and from the corner of my eye I heard a screech.

"LEO, OMGG." a female voice screamed in excitement.

"Shit." I heard Leo whisper beside me as he pulled me close by my waist, taking me by surprise.

"Oh Leo I could tell you from a mile away even with that mask covering your handsome face. It's so nice to see you." She attempted to flirt with Leo but failed.

Leo looked bothered but unbothered at the same time, I couldn't really tell.

"Lisa, it's been a while. This is Eris, my partner," Leo introduced, "Eris this is Lisa, the daughter of an old ally."

Lisa was quick to reach her hand out to me while speaking and saying,

"Oh Leo, you know we were more than that, we simply couldn't get our hands off each other if I remember vividly." Lisa giggled.

I just started at her hand knowing I wasn't going to shake that.

Before I could speak to save Leo from this hilarious situation he spoke,

"Well if I remember vividly it was all one sided." Leo voiced shutting Lisa down and the smug smile on her face.

But that didn't stop Lisa one bit.

"Well I have something to talk to you about," She said, "Alone."

Well this was my chance to leave this awkward situation. As I was walking away I spotted Mr La Ross with his mask off so headed in his direction.

I walked over and spoke with confidence,

"Hello Mr La Ross, what a pleasant surprise."

"Oh Eris dear." He smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"I can spot that lovely voice anywhere," He laughed, "So my darling, how are my designs coming along?"

"Amazingly, I have finished two designs and don't worry the other 8 will come along the exact same." I answered, giving him a smile.