12. Desires

Leo climbed on top of me, running his fingers along my hips and caressing my thighs

"Beg." He breathed in my ear, the stubble on his face grazing my cheek.

My fingers tighten in his hair as the sensation between my legs urges me to push my core against his. I wanted him, I needed him. I craved him.

"Eris, if you want it, beg." Leo dominantly whispered while caressing my neck with his lips.

"Ple...please, please I want it." I begged, giving into his desires.

"I need to hear you say it, what is it you want Eris?" Leo pleads, tightening his grip on my ass.

"I wan..nt you, Leo, I want you inside m..me, I want your cock inside me, pl..please, please." I eagerly begged, desperate for his thickness.

"Good, you're such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Leo teasingly asked.

Drowning in my pleasure I hum an, "Mhmmm." while he teases me further by rubbing his tip against my entrance. I beg silently in my mind, yearning for him to satisfy my pleasure.

"Are you ready darling?" He asks positioning himself at my entrance, I nod my head longingly, giving him the permission he needs. I moan and gasp, as he pushes into me I hear a shout,

"Eris!" The deep manly voice of Leo enters my ears, "Yes, I said yes." I moan. He shakes me before shouting my name, waking me out of my sleep. Oh god no, no. My eyes opened to see an intimidating, concerned Leo standing above me.

"Finally, you're late, you have a meeting with Pierre." Leo informs me, pushing his way into my wardrobe and throwing me a black suit.

"You aren't allowed in my room, what are you doing? You can't decide what I'm wearing" I shout furiously.

"Well, it's my job, you're late and I am your new man, unfortunately. I think that answers all your questions." He teasingly drops me a smirk.

I push myself off my bed and stride savagely towards Leo, I grab part of his arm and push him out of my room.

What just happened?

I thought while sliding down the back off my-now-closed door. I drop my head onto my knees while sleep consumes me again, but that is ruined when Leo bangs on the door and assures me he will be waiting in the car.

I force myself up and into the bathroom to change and once I'm done I run to my kitchen to grab something to eat, but realise I am past the point of eating anything, so I grab my bag, lock my door and charge towards the car.

THE NIGHT BEFORE:

I was exhausted, frustrated and angry when I slammed my office door shut that night. I had listened to the orders of my father and had accepted Leo just for him to make a fool out of me. I lay recalling the events that just occurred many seconds ago. As my mind trailed on and the thought of Leo leaving entered my mind I stopped dead, Oh shit! I thought.

I grabbed my bag and jacket and raced towards the elevators, if I was fast enough I'd be able to catch him. I charged out of the elevators, my heels causing me pain, towards the parking lot and once I was out I ran to the usual spot Leo parks. But I was too late, he was gone.

I bend forward and hold on to my knees as I try catching my breath but all that is forgotten when a pair of two large hands grip the back of my shoulder pulling me against their chest, while one folds over my mouth. My attempts at screaming are useless and so are the attempts to knee this man in his vulnerable parts. My back is pushed against the wall of the parking lot and all fear leaves my body instantly, when I see a familiar smirk on the face of a man I call Leo.

I claw at his hands as the urge to verbally abuse him stirs within me, but his hold is tight. But that doesn't stop me as my hand collides with his face. His smirk vanishes for a moment as anger fills his face but within a split second he's back to normal.

"I knew you would come running back when you realised you would be going home alone. God forbid the precious Eris enters her home without a bodyguard." He spitefully spits knowing he's picking at the most vulnerable parts of me. "I stayed willing to give you a ride back, but I think I've changed my mind."

As he finishes my heart drops not knowing if Leo will go through with what he says but if he does I'm stuck. His hand uncovers my mouth and my mouth does what it usually does and runs away with itself.

"You cono, estupido, culo." I harshly fire at him, while holding my hand over my heart.

He eyes me curiously before turning his back and heading in the opposite direction of where he usually parks his car. Worry fills me realising he is making true of his words. I run after clutching my bag and jacket.

 I run after clutching my bag and jacket

"Leo, I demand you to take me home. It's part of your job. If my father were to hear about this, you can kiss your job goodbye." Eris loudly voiced following me to my car. This flor inocente was completely clueless and stupid for that matter. I knew she would be begging me soon enough, but who said I couldn't make this entertaining.

After knowing Eris for a while now I knew one thing she would do is beg when it came to dropping her home. I approached the driver's seat devious in my plans with Eris' voice drowned in the background. I spotted Eris' arm reaching for my shoulder as I reached for the handle, and I took her by surprise when I grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her pushing her up against the car.

Eris' face seemed flushed when I leaned my forehead against hers.

"Beg." I whispered, closing my eyes leaning myself into her.

"Wh..what?" She mumbled.

"I said beg, if you want what you want beg." I dominantly spoke, gripping her hands in a tight hold. I waited to hear her vulnerable voice, waiting for her to satisfy my need and sadistic persona.

I heard her clear her throat before breathing, "Ple..please."

"I didn't hear, I want it clear." I brushed my lips against her ear, inhaling the air she just begged with.

"Please, please, I'm begging." Eris finished making me buckle at my knees, however I manage to steady myself and force my face into her neck. I feel her tense under me as her face turns to meet mine.

I watch as her eyes soften and desire mixes within them, I lean against her ear and whisper, "Get in." before I give in and regret my next move.

——————————————————————————

1177 Words! New Chapter!!