20. Fervour

Eris and Drifter jumped up behind me and started following as I stepped out of the house, there stood Eris' ex

Eris and Drifter jumped up behind me and started following as I stepped out of the house, there stood Eris' ex. The light from inside lit the doorstep bringing light to the darkness outside. The winter snow was still deep and the cold devoured my body heat. 

"What part of staying away didn't you get, do you really want me to introduce you to the ground?" I shouted watching his face disperse in anger.

"Eris, please, I promise I wont cheat, you don't deserve that, I can treat you better, just give me a chance." Mike called.

"You have a lot of nerve I'll give you that considering that phone call." I angrily voiced.

"Oh shut up, I'm here for Eris." He shouted, I stepped forward but was pulled back by Drifter, he pointed at Eris and I understood exactly what he meant. I didn't know what Mike triggered in Eris but she had her hands on her hips, her lips tightened and her jaw clenched. I moved back, joining Drifter's side.

"Mike, I'm not going to tell you again, we are over, we have been for a year." Eris argued, watching as he walked closer to us.

"No baby, please," He begged, making all three of us laugh in disgust, "I've changed, I'm better.."

Eris wasn't having any of it, she walked down the stairs, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him off her driveway and into the deep snow of the path.

"Mike, get this into your thick head, we are over, I don't love you and you don't love me, end of. If you respected me or even valued me in our relationship you wouldn't have gone around tasting every vagina you saw. Now Leave, before he makes you." Eris threatened pointing at me, Drifter and I had made our way closer, hoping to hear what Eris had to say and we heard everything clearly. He had cheated on Eris, what a fool I thought.

Mike tightened his gloved hands into fists, his trooper hat fell over his forehead and ears making him look like a fucking child. He eyed me before smiling,

"So, seeing as she likes you so much, have you had a taste yet?" he sniggered, "By the looks of it she hasn't even let you touch it, nevermind taste it." He laughed knowing he was pushing my buttons, my fists were ready but as I started walking towards him Eris pulled his hat off and slapped him across his left cheek. I hesitated, shocked by her outburst, she took it further when she threw his hat into his face and stormed in my direction and pulled me down smashing her lips into mine. As her hands gripped my face and neck, mine wrapped around her waist and I hadn't even realised I was kissing back. Her lips were warm and I could taste the lemons which had stained her lips. She tasted just as I had imagined

After what felt like a couple minutes she pulled back, she looked flustered and she wasn't the only one. Her lips upturned slightly into a smile before she turned to look at her ex.

"He has had a taste, multiple times, his fingers are way better than your tongue and his tongue is way better than your dick. Now if that wasn't enough to convince you we are over, Leo and I will happily strip and give you a show." I couldn't lie when I say she turned me on, especially when she spoke of us like that. Her hand tightened in mine and my smirk was now on full display for her ex to see.

"I'm glad you understand, now leave." She warned him before pulling me towards her front door, Drifter laughing from behind, I nodded at him giving him the signal to have fun.

"WAIT! HOLD ON, MULTIPLE TIMES? I ONLY GOT IT ONCE..." Drifter didn't let him finish, his hand collided with Mike's face.

Eris turned, watching Drift drag him away from Eris' doorstep, but I wasn't going to let her see that Drift wasn't finished with him. We could hear the pleas of Mike as he called for Eris and screamed his apologies but after a couple seconds it went silent. As soon as we were inside I kicked the door shut and pushed Eris against the wall trapping her between my arms.

"Well that was quite the show wouldn't you say mi ruina?" I whispered into her ear, the look on her face did things to me.

"You're quite the kisser, I've got to say ever since the night I tried to kiss you, I always wondered what you tasted like." I grinned, watching her lose her cool and front.

Eris' breath hitched and her eyes looked up at mine, for a second she looked like an innocent angel, oblivious to the hard length against her lower stomach. Her lost facade brought out her feminine shine and she looked like she wanted to be dominated, her innocent face no longer held the shards of defence or seriousness. It held shyness, compliance, obedience, it held love.

I withdrew from her, unsure of the consequences my actions would have. She stood in front of me not losing the look in her eyes. I couldn't control myself, the look across her face, the innocence, I wanted to ruin her and I knew the regret would gnaw at me later. I strode towards her, slammed her hands against the wall and crashed my lips into hers, leaving no space between us. I needed another taste, just one to keep me at bay for the holidays. Her hands gripped my hair and she forced me closer.

Both entwined with our tongues, we hadn't noticed the front door open and close. When we both pulled away for some air is when Drifter spoke,

"And you say you don't love each other, what idiots." He huffed, striding to the stairs, "I'm heading to bed." And he disappeared.

I looked back at Eris, whose hands were now wrapped against her body,

"You coming?" I asked, unmindful of my actions and words, even my emotions.

"I'll see you upstairs." She whispered back in a low tone, "You go up."

I stood for another second taking in the sight of her, I took a couple steps back and turned walking up the stairs. What was I doing?

——————————————————————————

1068 Words! Well...well finally! New Chapter!