Chapter 6

Sam was walking back to his house from Em's.

"Well she didn't hit me like I was expecting." He thought. "It felt so nice to kiss her." "I wonder if she liked it."

Em and Sam had acted like him kissing her had never happened. Unbeknownst to the other they both thought about it frequently.

It was the second week of June. Sam had graduated. Em was at the park taking pictures of all sorts of different things in nature. She felt someone tap her on the shoulder and turned around. She saw Sam.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi." "Working?"

"No." "Just taking pictures." "Out skating?" She asked noticing his board.

"Yeah."

"Have fun."

"You to." He skated away." She took a picture of him while he was in the middle of a trick.

Two nights later a bad thunderstorm was happening. There was a loud crack of lightning and the power went out. Em got a text. It was the only source of light in the room. It read.

Is your electric out? - Sam

Yes. -Em

Can I come over there? My parents are away for the weekend. - Sam

Yeah. - Em

Twenty seconds later there was a knock at the door. She used the light from her phone to see where she was going. When she opened the door Sam quickly went into the house.

"Fuck it's pouring." He said. He took off his jacket.

"I have candles in the kitchen."

They got the candles, lit them and put them on the coffee table. They were sitting on the couch talking.

"Want to see the pictures I took the other day?" She asked.

"Yeah."

The camera bag was beside the couch. She took out the camera and started showing him the pictures. They got to the one she had taken of him. "This is my favorite one."

"I like it." "That's a good picture of me." She showed him a few more pictures before putting the camera away.

"Have you talked to that girl you like?"

"Well, I'm talking to her right now."

"Sam no, I'm just an older woman you have a crush on."

"I do have a crush on you, but I also really like you." "I've never met anyone like you." "You're great." "I can't stop thinking about when I kissed you."

"Look Sam, if you were older things might be different, but we can't do this."

"So you do like me?"

"If circumstances were different, yes."

"Only the age thing is holding you back." She stood up sensing where things were going. Her back was to him. A few seconds later she felt his arms around her waist. "Em."

"We can't."

"I have before if that's what you're worried about." "Come here." She turned around. They kissed. He took a condom out of his back pocket. They quickly undressed each other. He picked her up and laid her down underneath him on the couch. Breaking from her lips he began kissing the middle of her chest. Her hands ran wildly through his hair. She hadn't been touched in almost a year. So her response was more intense then normal. "Ohhhh." She moaned loudly as she felt his tongue between her breasts. Hearing that turned him on even more. He came back up to her. He slipped inside her, moving fast. "Oh Em." He groaned. "Sam, god that feels, ohhh." She moaned. They kissed. "Em." He groaned. "Sam, yes, yea, oh my god, ohhh." She moaned giving in. "God Em." He groaned giving in. They fell asleep by the light of the candles without another word.