i

Kayla, Nella, Brianna and Adeola shopping for bathing suits as tomorrow they are going out to the beach because the weather is perfect.

"Aye what about this one?" Nella asks Kay as she puts it against her body pouting and posing and Kayla laughs at the face she's making and shakes her head. "Ouuu yess Nella go off you look sexy babes" she says hyping her up. "Great then imma get this" Nella says smiling. "What about you guys which one youse getting?" Nella asks the other three and they all just decide to get the same one.

"Ayo Bri ain't that your brother?" Nella asks Brianna and they all look over to see him with some guy. "Oh yeah it is, with Kayla's brother?" Bri says squinting. "oh shit, yeah it is" Kay says as he turns around. "why is he here with Cee?" Addi asks and Kayla shrugs. "Let's get out of here before they spot us and be annoying" Bri says and they all nod. "One sec guys I'll be with you lot I need new sun shades" Kay says as the other three go over to the counter.

as Kayla is checking herself out in the mirror trying the shades on she took them off and then a thick british accent voice called out her name, "Kayla? that you yeah?" he says walking closer to her. "oh Cee, hey" she says unbothered. "what you doing here?" he asks. "hanging with the girls" she replies as she tries on some other shades. "oh who?" he asks. Kay gets a little pissed and she sighed, "none of your business Cee, really" she says putting down the shades. "aight my bad just asking yeah?" he says putting his hands up in defence. Cee is always bothering Kayla and it's coke to the point where she is now fed up. "yo Cee come, stop chatting up some gyal" Fredo says and Kayla turns around and Fredo's smirk immediately drops. "oh Kayla?" he asks. "mhm hi" she says. it's been a long time since they've spoken to each other because they had a falling out. "long time" he says and Kayla nods, "yeah i've got to go bye" Kayla says walking away. "you still mad? Kay it was an accident" he says and she continues to walk away back to her mates. they pay for their stuff and they leave.

Kayla has been quiet the whole time as the girls were laughing and talking. Bri seemed to be the only one who actually noticed Kayla's silence. "Kay you down?" Addi asks "mmm nah imma just go home" she says and Bri also says she's going home and so Kayla and Bri go home together.

Bri and Kayla have always been close, they were best friends from day one and then Adeola and Nella came along and they've become the inspeerable four but Bria and Kay are really the most inseparable, they get each other the most and they're the most understanding of each other.

"so you gunna tell me what's really bothering you babe?" Bri asks Kay with concern and she just stays quiet as they walk to the car. "Can i come over to yours?" Kay asks and Bri nods. "it's just that i spoke to Marv" she says. "yeah i know we saw, you ok?" Bri says sympathetically. "i guess, it's just that i know he didn't mean to say that, but when you're really angry the truth comes out and that's what he really believes" Kayla explains with frustration. "you know he didn't mean it people say bull shit when they're angry they just tend to put blame on you or whatever because they can't handle it themselves" Bri says and Kay shrugs, "i don't know". "oh shit i still need shades" Kay says forgetting she didn't get any. "oh come let's get some then, i need some aswell" Bri says as they head over to the shop. "so what did Cee say to you, is he still bothering you?" Bri asks. "whne is he not bothering me?" Kayla chuckles. "you know he likes you?" she says and Kayla scoffs, "bitch no he don't" she says with a disgusted look on her face and Bri laughs, "deny it all you want but it's true hon, i know". "i just...ugh i can't stand the guy sometimes" Kayla groans but laughing at the same time. "i get what you mean i live with him" Bri says rolling her eyes. "i really feel bad for you" Kay says snickering. "i think you two would make a hot ass couple you know" Bri teases. "fuck off" Kay says and they both laugh. "your brother is a huge pain in the ass, i could never" Kayla says. "i mean...you did crush on him once" Bri says smirking. Kayla nudges Bri, "i hate you" and Bri just laughs.