Xiii

"I smell jealousy..."

The next morning Kayla woke up cuddled next to Cee. She slowly rolls over to her side and she climbs out of bed and needed to quickly do a few things.

She tried her best not to think about everything that happened last night. But she knew that she needed to talk to her girls about everything.

Kayla decides to text Brianna:

BriBri🤪-

Hey bae what you up to??

Heyyy stranger

Oi don't be like that 🙄🤚

Jk jk Lyy

Wanna hang out?

Yeah of course babes

Perfect, get Nella and Adeola as well

Kk

Kayla put her phone back in her pocket as she was walking around in the store buying groceries.

Kayla and the girls were all back together and they were sat on a bench at the park. "I can't believe how long it has been since we've seen each other!" Nella says excitedly and they all agree. "So what's been going on with all of youse?" Kayla asks and they all talk for about an hour about what's been going.

"Ok but what about you and Kayla, how are you and Cee" Adeola says squealing in excitement and the other girls all say, "oooohhh" to tease her and Kayla chuckles and playfully rolls her eyes. "We're alright" she says and Brianna furrows her eyebrows, "alright?" She asks confused referring to the way Kayla had said it in a low tone. "Just been busy, we barely see each other that much" she says smiling.

She wanted to tell them about what went down yesterday but she just didn't feel like talking about it.

The girls ended up going to the mall and taking pics for insta-