XV

Marv 💙

Yo come to dinner tonight
It's so boring without u fam

No

Kayla threw her phone on the other side of the bed she was pissed at the text message she got from her brother. She weren't mad at anyone but her dad and she knew it was unfair to cut them off because of the uncalled for scene her dad had pulled that day. It wasn't unfair to Kayla or Cee.

In Kayla's eyes Cee is a good person, but in her dad's eyes he is a bad person. Although, he hurt her when they were younger that was a long time ago and they've come a long way now, what happened back then was not Cee's fault at all, he couldn't do anything to prevent it.

Yes, her dad is only doing this because he cares about her and wants what is best for her but to Kayla, he's being selfish and not thinking about her happiness.

Kayla lies back in bed sighing and groaning when Cee comes in the room shirtless with a towel around the back of his neck, he had just come out the shower. His curls even more defined from the wet water. Little droplets of water dripping down his shoulder.

He chuckles at Kayla, "being lazy today huh?" He asks her and she just groans and Cee pulls her up and Kayla just falls right into his chest. "I can't be arsed to do shit today Oakley" she moans looking up at him and he kisses her cheek and then smirks at her. "What?" She asks confused and without a word, he shakes his head making the water from his wet hair drip all over her. She squeals and puts her hands in front of her face as a shield. Cee just laughs at her and does it again.

She quickly sits up in front of him and firmly tells him to stop but he just smirks, "like imma listen to you who do you think you are?" He says playfully kissing his teeth and then quickly defending himself with a pillow as Kayla attacks him and jumps on him. "You dick" she says. "You want it?" He asks smirking and Kayla just laughs, "ai shut up you joker" she says still laughing and shaking her head.

"Mmm see you later tonight Aight?" He says kissing her before getting up from the bed. "Ok see you in a bit babe" she says and Cee goes off to work.

Kayla moans and groans as she rolls out of bed and goes downstairs to the kitchen and pops on the kettle to make herself a cup of coffee.

Today Kayla will be doing a get ready with me on insta live. It's been a while since she's been on live and her fans have been commenting like crazy on her posts asking her when she's going on live and stuff and so she thought that today she will make her fans happy.

Kayla drank her coffee whilst watching TikTok's on her phone and she then hopped in the shower.

"Hey guys I'm back!" Kayla says enthusiastically after waiting three minutes on her live watching her fans come flooding in. "Today I'm going to be doing a get ready with me! My morning routine and the products I use and some of you may know already but for those who don't, I will be soon releasing my own products... so make sure you purchase and use my code to get a 75% discount on your first order!" She says as she squeezes the bottle of cream onto her hand and gently pats it on her face before rubbing it in.

The comments in live chat feed were non stop.

-Can't wait!

-I'm excited

-Omg ain't she dating Central cee?