Vii

"I'm sorry..."

Cee was explaining to Kayla what went down tonight and she was understanding and wanted him to know that she is there for him no matter what and that all he wants is for him to be safe nothing else. Cee understands that but hates the fact that Kayla is getting dragged into this; it is the last thing he wants, he doesn't want Kayla involved in this situation, he wants her away from this part of him but Kayla does not care at all and really wants to be there for him no matter what, she just hates it when he shuts her out in the dark, it isn't the first time he's done that but she is really hoping that was the last.

"Stay, don't leave" Kayla says to him holding him down as he was just about to get up. It's like one o clock in the morning right now and they were just talking even though they were meant to watch a movie, the never they just talked through out without even realising. Cee claimed that he couldn't stay over tonight which upset Kayla as he always does this and she doesn't like it. Kayla just wants to be in his arms, it makes her feels safe and comfortable; a feeling she has never felt with anyone else before.

"I'm sorry babe I've got to go to studio early in the morning tomorrow" he says sadly rubbing her inner thigh in circular motion with his palm. Kayla looks at him lowly and pouts at him, "booo!" she exclaims sticking her tongue out at him and he chuckles and jokingly says, "put that tongue away" he says playfully giving her a dirty look. Kayla shakes her head and giggles and Cee took this as the opportunity to jump on her and tickle which made Kayla laugh uncontrollably, "you bastard! Stop it tickles" she says through fits of laughter. "Baby stop" she says trying to breathe, "I can't breathe" she says as she continues to laugh like a maniac. When he finally stops she takes a few deep breaths before calming down and they both stare into each other eyes. All of a sudden their lips are attached to one another and are moving in sync.

As they pull away from the passionate kiss they just shared, they were both still holding eye contact, both of them unable to look away. "I love you" Kayla says softly which took Cee to surprise but he loves her he always has, "I love you too" he says smiling hugely before lying next to Kayla and holding her in his arms. He whispered in her ear, "don't be mad when I'm gone in the morning" he says and Kayla giggles a little, "shhh" she hushes him with her eyes shut and her face stuffed in his neck and then hugs him tighter and with that they both fall asleep.

~6 am~
Kayla woke up to shuffling and a loud bang along with a loud whisper shout, "Shit!" Cee exclaimed picking his phone up and quickly looking at Kayla to see if he woke her up. She turns around to look at Cee and she moans as she rubs her eyes. "Sorry babe didn't mean to wake you" Cee says as he moves to Kay to give her a kiss. "It's fine" she mumbles as she goes back under the covers and falls asleep. "Love you" Cee whispers to her as he leaves.

Cee went outside and drove off to the studio to record music he has been working on. He arrived and pulled up and he went to his studio to see this woman there and Cee rolled his eyes, "The fuck are you doing here?" He kisses his teeth as he just looks them up and down in disgust. She was a typical hoe; her hair tied up in a bun, wearing a black net dress that was just up to her thighs, revealing her bare legs. "Told you, I got a girl innit" he says trying to get rid of her. "Well" she drags on as he gets closer to him and she snakes her arms around his neck and slowly grinds on him, "she doesn't have to know" she whispers in his ear seductively. "Fuck" Cee says as he squeezes her ass making the girl moan in his ear and he pushes her against the wall and he smashes his lips on hers.

All Cee could think about was Kayla, the whole time they fucked he imagined it was Kayla he was fucking, it was Kayla whole he was kissing it was Kayla who was moaning his name. But it wasn't. It was one of his hoes. He felt very ashamed and get he still couldn't stop, he enjoyed being pleased by many women but he always regrets afterwards. The only person he wants to be with is Kayla and no one else. Cee just can not help himself but he's trying his best to be a better guy for Kayla because he really loves her but he knows that he don't deserve someone perfect as Kayla, Kayla is too good to him and he just treats her like shit. It's unfair.