XVII

"fuck no!" Oakley exclaims shaking his head at his girlfriend. "what? please Oakley" Kayla pleads complaining to him.

she has just told him how her dad had invited her over for dinner on Friday and he refuses. "look i didn't like this idea too but please come next week, it will be a great chance for you two to make up" Kayla suggests and he sighs.

he knows how much it means to kayla if him and her dad made up and so he agrees. "yes thank you, i love you" Kayla sighs in relief. Oakley just chuckles and shakes his head, "love you".

"tomorrow i'm linking with doja cat" Oakley says and that immediately makes Kayla raise her brow, "really?" she asks and he nods. Oakley knows she doesn't like that idea but it's for business and she's got to understand that.

Kayla acts like she is unbothered and replies with, "cool". Oakley knows she's acting weird but he ain't gonna call her out like that because he is tired and does not want to cause an irrelevant argument for no reason.

Oakley's phone pinged and caught both of their attention. he picked up his phone and looked at his lock screen, it was a message from Doja Cat.

Doja Cat
Doja- hey you
excited to see ya tomorrow 😉

cench- lol yh
will see you tomorrow innit

Doja- we're gunna make a banger together x

the whole time oakley was texting he made a weird face he felt so awkward replying to her because she was trying to flirt with her and he isn't trying to entertain it.  usually he would entertain it more and flirt back but he's changed and he ain't what he used to be like. kayla was staring at him the whole time and was confused about who he was texting but she rolled her eyes when caught a glimpse of his screen and saw doja's name.

kayla decided to get dressed into her pyjamas and call it a night. she crawled under the covers and placed her head on the pillow and sighed loudly. she felt a dip on the side of the bed and felt oakley wrap his strong arms around her waist and kayla shuffled back into him and laid her head on his chest and she was comfortable and it made her relaxed. "goodnight love" he whispers softly in her ear which made her smile and hum, "mmm" she responds and with that she fell asleep and oakley eventually fell asleep too.

heyyy it's been a minute
i'll try be more active anyway so knwo this is short but i've got nothing anyways love youuuu