X

Issues

Kayla is chilling with Niko as they're recording the YouTube video. "Ok so the fans have been spamming me with bare stuff for us to do" Niko says. "Oooh okayyy" Kayla says. "Ok here's a challenge I like..." Niko says thinking about it. "Ok so we both start off with a penny and see who gets more money or something that is worth more" Niko continues and Kayla raises an eyebrow thinking about it, already plotting a plan. "Look at her already plotting something" Niko says laughing pushing her with his shoulder and she laughs and tells him to shut up.

Kayla and Niko both go their separate ways, Niko with George, the camera man leaving Kayla on her own, having to record herself which she had no problem with. "ok guys so imma go up to a random person and ask them if they have something they want to trade with me for a penny" Kayla says to the camera going around to find someone. She finds someone and asks them the question and they give her hand gel and she takes it, "ok guys we've got our first trade" she says to the camera.

Meanwhile, Niko has already made £10 in cash within five minutes into the challenge.

At the end of the challenge Niko ended up making £65 and Kayla ended up making £84.

"Ok guys so that was the end of challenge 1 of 5..." Niko says Kayla makes a shocked face, "what?!" She exclaims. Niko laughs and says, "nah just kidding" and Kayla slaps the back of his head hard and he screams and shouts out, "ahhhh abuseeee" and Kayla tells him to shut up but he kept screaming it out and Kayla couldn't help but laugh.

"Ooh damn he's hot" Kayla says as they watch a guy walk past and Niko looks at her in disgust, "you're a terrible girlfriend, have you no shame? You've got a man and looking at other guys, tut tut tut" he says shaking his head and Kayla says, "Niko!" She says as she sees the camera rolling, "you best cut that out" she says and he shakes his head, "nah" he says cheekily and Kayla gives him a death stare and he runs away and Kayla chases him around, "ahhh stop stop" he screams as Kayla continuously slaps him. "Ah mad I say one thing and she chases me all around London" Niko says chuckling, "shut the fuck up" she says.

"Omg let's go up to random people and freak them out them" Kayla suggests giving Niko an idea, "oh yeah that's genius Kay" he says to her whilst the camera is still rolling.

"Where we going?" Kayla asks as she and George follow Niko around town until they are with a woman who does face painting. "Just go with it yeah" Niko says winking at Kayla and the camera and Kayla giggles as Niko approaches the woman, "Hey what can I get you today?" The woman asks him so kindly and he replies, "hiya yeah can I get a tear drop right here" he says pointing at his cheekbone. "Yeah ok" the woman says sounding concerned. "Actually I need one for every person I've killed..." Niko says and continues, "17 on this side 24 on this side" He says pointing at both sides of his face. The woman chuckles a little, "you know that's going to cost a lot of money?" She says. The woman doesn't really seem to care and so Kayla says to the camera, "mad she don't care about the fact that he killed a load of people that's bare mad" Kayla says and Niko then says, "actually can I just get a big tear drop here that represents all the people I've killed?" And the woman nods happily. As she is painting the tear drop on Niko's cheekbone he asks her, "have you done anything like this before?" And she nods her head, "yeah someone's asked for a teardrop" she says and Kayla says, "have they also killed people?" And the woman shrugs, "I don't know, they didn't say" and Niko says, "they're not honest like me" he says and the woman looks so awfully uncomfortable and after she's done with the face paint Niko gets up and pays her and they leave and Kayla couldn't stop laughing, "Niko you're actually a mad man you know that?" She says as she continues to laugh and shake her head.

It was now Kayla's turn to scare a random person like Niko did and so she went up to a random stranger with Niko and the guy was bald and middle aged and she went up to him and said, "wow! I love your hair, it's so soft what shampoo do you use?" Kayla asks acting so mesmerised and Niko bursts out into fits of laughter, unable to control his laughter. The man looks at her and smiles and laughs, "aha I know who you are, you're that TikToker and Instagram influencer" he says and Kayla responds, "yeah I am" she chuckles and the man asks, "can I get a picture? My kids would hate me if I never" and Kayla gave a look to him and said, "oooh that will be no problem, you are just going to have to pay me £100 for a photo" she says trying not to laugh and and the guy chuckles, "I have a pound?" He says and Kayla shakes her head, "you are £99 short mate" she says and Kayla felt bad and laughed, "I'm just kidding, yeah of course we can take a selfie" she says to him and he laughs too and they take the photo.